Status
Not open for further replies.
People should focus more on Tama's comment in the summary. Spoiler provider is reading that thinking her "enemy ship" comment stands out.

Another group is on Onigashima i guess, either the BMP or something else entirely.

And to those saying it could have been a beasts pirate ship: Kaidos entire crew was on Onigashima and Luffy/Jinbe destroyed all other ships on the sea. Tama was with Luffys crew prior to the battle, so I dont think she was using Babanuki's group to get to Onigashima. And if they were, they would have been controlled and fighting with her and protecting her most likely

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People should focus more on Tama's comment in the summary. Spoiler provider is reading that thinking her "enemy ship" comment stands out.

Another group is on Onigashima i guess, either the BMP or something else entirely.

And to those saying it could have been a beasts pirate ship: Kaidos entire crew was on Onigashima and Luffy/Jinbe destroyed all other ships on the sea. Tama was with Luffys crew prior to the battle, so I dont think she was using Babanuki's group to get to Onigashima. And if they were, they would have been controlled and fighting with her and protecting her most likely
Shiki

Chapter ends in the 2nd floor. Luffy's group is about to reach the stairs to the 3rd floor. Sanji suddenly hears the sound of a woman coming from third floor, she is screaming and playing "yoi de wa nai ka" (よいではないか that means "That's OK" or "No problem").

Someone is pulling the woman kimono's obi off, Sanji is shocked...
Wait, so Sanji finds someone undressing a woman on that floor ? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.