Status
Not open for further replies.
Let not take the information that Nami and Usopp escape from Ulti and Pageone,open up the question who now face the dino siblings ?

Sasaki vs Yamato sound kinda hype, want see both powerlvl.

Yamato is someone who is able to block easily G3 with tell a lot about her powerlvl, glad that Sasaki can force her to use her devilfruit.

Yamato is easily in base lvl already G3lvl+, tells a lot about her zoan form who is most like G4 lvl.

What if...kaido is like vinsmokes
He was already modified by birth or when captured by WG with dragon genes
So now he ca shapeshift anyhow.

Vinsmokes have paramecia powers without being d users coz Judge modified them
Or Kaido is actually real drakonid...we have giants, mermaids, so drakonid is possible. Plus if you look in special about Ryuma, that dragon was also human. Drakonid is pretty neat idea. Also it could be that Yamato horns are real...like she is indeed drakonid. I'm curious who is her mother tho...

Let not take the information that Nami and Usopp escape from Ulti and Pageone,open up the question who now face the dino siblings ?

Sasaki vs Yamato sound kinda hype, want see both powerlvl.

Yamato is someone who is able to block easily G3 with tell a lot about her powerlvl, glad that Sasaki can force her to use her devilfruit.

Yamato is easily in base lvl already G3lvl+, tells a lot about her zoan form who is most like G4 lvl.
I think since Franky is there now, we'll get Franky vs Sasaki (for a while) like many had speculated before

Yamato having a DF dropped her chances of joining the Strawhats, imo.
Perhaps. I don't remember any being actually transforming without having digested a DF, unless she is some kind of weird hybrid.

Wonder what her role could be in Wano though, all citizens hate her and they might never change her minds about the daughter of Kaido unless they see her slaying her dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.