Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, if Yamato actually is an Eastern dragon too it will diminish significantly the individuality of Momonosuke with respect to Kaido. We don't need any other dragon bar those two because of the significance of Oden's son being such creature, in the same way that Yamato mimics Oden in spite of being Kaido's daughter.

Yamato and Katakuri should be inside allies for Luffy

they were/are too good to be part of crew
Yeah but I don't see Yamato staying on Wano after this arc. Besides, we need good crew members. The Straw will have defeated a Yonko crew by the end of this arc, its perfectly reasonable for them to get stronger and better members.

Jinbe a former shichibukai joined, can't see how the daughter of a yonko would be a problem.

So if there is a Dragon race and Yamato is one, and she's roughly the same age as Kaido, when he fought Oden. We about to be given a general estimate as to how strong Kaido was back then. "Oden was Top Tier" dwindles by the day....
If oda actually think this through with ages of different species and all properly and Kaido in the human age is like shanks/BB(let's say 45). But the actual age is around 65-70(since he has been around for a long time with the old gen). Then Yamato's relative age would be around 18, which kinda matches with her demeanor of being shown to be the same age as Luffy/Nami and not really mature like Robin. So it could happen. There could also be the whole immortal being stuff too but doesn't seem to be the case since Kaido is getting older for sure.

So why does Big Mom have Napoleon there if she didn't use him back then? She's literally wearing her old hat that was later replaced by Napoleon. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic hat, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.
nice point ... maybe Napoleon was too big for her head :) or she had a different sense of fashion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.