Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zoro has no connection to oden and is not even technically a samurai. there has been no foreshadowing to zoro killing kaido especially since enma wasn't the only sword to cut kaido...now even scabbards are doing it.
zoro barely kills too.
Luffy is the one who will take down the main badguy at the end of the arc like he always does.
Man....
Just go reread one piece and actually take in the words this time around. Smh.

I send it kinda in jest, online iq tests are sus. Try getting a bad score.
Yes most are frauds.

I used to strenghten my mental capabilities to undertake my engineering exams, yet I found most scores too indulgent compared to an actual Stanford-Binet, which is the most reliable to me and properly assesses cognitive capabilities.

I'm not worried. Chopper's salvation is around and have name and surname: Trafalgar Law.
It would be amazing if Chopper managed to save himself, but I wonder if even Kureha could have accomplished that.

Doctors generally don't heal themselves in real life, at least for the most daunting illnesses, but manga should be no different on a normal rate.

When and where? I'm talking about WCI and Wano. Chopper has been fucked over since Punk Hazard.
Nah not really, cured the kids, cured the Zou ppl, cured Udon and Luffy, probably will cure Smile the greatest of all.
All carrot has done is ruin Daifukus fleet and collect food, and scratched Perosperos eyes, which I believe he should Lol dif those two, they’re way below his league.

but I have a bias against Carrot. So idk if that’s enough info

Nah not really, cured the kids, cured the Zou ppl, cured Udon and Luffy, probably will cure Smile the greatest of all.
All carrot has done is ruin Daifukus fleet and collect food, and scratched Perosperos eyes, which I believe he should Lol dif those two, they’re way below his league.

but I have a bias against Carrot. So idk if that’s enough info
In terms of Combat Carrot is more impressive, and honestly has had more moments general than chopper. Even if Perospero low diffs carrot and Wanda at least Carrot got a hit in, Chopper and Brook got fodderized.

How does he have no connection when he literally has Oden's sword now lol. He's also literally called Mr. Samurai by Oda.
are you saying the sword is the reason he will cut kaido because i allready debunked that. multiple swords have cut kaido
Post automatically merged:

Man....
Just go reread one piece and actually take in the words this time around. Smh.
i have but its funny because you didnt reply to any of my points

Status
Not open for further replies.