Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he have no connection when he literally has Oden's sword now lol. He's also literally called Mr. Samurai by Oda.
In the same arc when Sanji is called Mr.Prince
Post automatically merged:

are you saying the sword is the reason he will cut kaido because i allready debunked that. multiple swords have cut kaido
Post automatically merged:

i have but its funny because you didnt reply to any of my points
So do you believe that Zoro won’t kill Kaido or that Zoro won’t hurt Kaido.

It would be amazing if Chopper managed to save himself, but I wonder if even Kureha could have accomplished that.

Doctors generally don't heal themselves in real life, at least for the most daunting illnesses, but manga should be no different on a normal rate.
I mean, if Franky can save himself from getting hit by a train, and turn himself into a Cyborg in the process, then I don't think it's that daunting of a task for Chopper who is an actual doctor. But Oda loves wanking Law, and now Marco is thrown into the fray, so the Tanuki might not stand a chance at even getting to try.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Apoo will do it. That's a funny thing that started in One Piece recently: The more the fandom underestimates Apoo,better he shows himself.
@nik87 @HA001
I think there is nothing special to praise about him, he is strong like all other Supernovas.
Regarding whether he will stop Zoro's named attack or not, it is up to Oda.
Killer went down from first named attack while he was blocking just fine before that...

In terms of Combat Carrot is more impressive, and honestly has had more moments general than chopper. Even if Perospero low diffs carrot and Wanda at least Carrot got a hit in, Chopper and Brook got fodderized.
They did you’re right, but Wano isn’t over, it would be remiss for Oda not to incorporate a chopper fight. If he doesn’t get a fight this arc, I’m abandoning any sort of respect for his character

Status
Not open for further replies.