Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter is like those high priced salads that look like they have a bit of everything in them but actually have nothing of anything,
please move the plot no more pointless clashes and offscreen battles, it's not going anywhere, hope we hit chap 1000 quickly because all past 15 chapters are obviously just dragging to it

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Baboontamer boys have been reading Baboon Piece all this time. This is how they interpret this panel
kaido
Wb dies...teach becomes 4th strongest pirate
When kaido dies and bm retires
Shanks/Teach gets the WS title

People still think Mihawk can be WS pirate.
"You love Navy a lot and wished for Garp to be above Shiki even".. whether I love or not, really has nothing to do with what I'm saying here.

Garp doesn't hype Roger above himself. Neither does Sengoku. Sengoku hyped Roger above other pirates. Garp was willing to go take on Roger, the marines were willing to send him.. if it was clear that Roger > Garp, they'd send him with back up.. which they didn't do. So again, yes Roger is confirmed as the strongest pirate of his era, but not the strongest character.

Whitebeard was considered to be stronger than Kaido despite Kaido being the WSC. Garp , Sengoku, Sakazuki, Doflamingo, all considered Whitebeard > Kaido.

- Denying facts? Not at all, I can even post all the panels of each hype. My dude I've spent posts on posts breaking down the hype of Roger , Whitebeard, Sengoku, Garp.. there's nothing for me to deny. There's absolutely nothing that says Roger > Garp or Whitebeard > Sengoku.. nothing. Just like nothing right now says Kaido > Sakazuki.. Oda simply has not given any pirate any hype that conclusively makes the Marines leaders inferior to them.

- "This story is about Pirates not marines"

People always say this dumb statement, yet the characters who Oda would rather focus on if he had the time are two non-pirates. The series is about a kid eventually overthrowing a powerful world ruling group known as the Celestial Dragons. Pirates serve as a part of it. From water 7 to end of Marineford, the series was about Marines-Pirates. We're in the Yonko saga now, so it's about Pirates, while Oda is still making sure to build up important individuals around the world.

You don't see Oda here mentioning Big Mom, Kaido, Roger, Whitebeard..

Y'all need to quit this non-sense of "This is a pirate story, not a marine"... when a future admiral is literally introduced in the 2nd chapter. When the first "big villain" or so is a Marine commander. When we had Water Seven/Ennis Lobby/Impel Down/Marineford all dealing with Luffy against the World Government.
Yeah against WG doesn't mean marines are equal to above pirates
That's why they needed warlords
It took 2 top Marines to beat Shiki high diff
It took 3 top Marines to fight WB but still failed to KO and kill WB

Status
Not open for further replies.