Status
Not open for further replies.
So telling the truth is Zoro hate ?

Deny it all you want

Sanji/Kings clash was entirely warranted to rescue Momo, thats where it ends. It literally lasted that chapter and King dropped him

You like to completely ignore the pure fact that Queen is the one with interest in Sanji, not King.

This is going to be hilarious in a few weeks. I hope you are ready.

C

critical mindset

Did.... did you just post something not relevant to Vergo
Lol I guess I'll end my essay on the D's with this
proving in fact that the Vergo D. was also part of the D family and that he was smiling before his death, but his hard Kouka saved him from the chain reactions of the SAD. And that he will return with the axolotl devil fruit, which is the only animal in nature that can regenerate limbs and entire organs, with no highlights of this ability whatsoever from Caesar's Smiley pet, which then died and we see the fruit recycle into a nearby fruit. :goyea:

Oda is not even hiding this shit, it's in plain sight for all to see :cheers:

Lol I guess I'll end my essay on the D's with this
proving in fact that the Vergo D. was also part of the D family and that he was smiling before his death, but his hard Kouka saved him from the chain reactions of the SAD. And that he will return with the axolotl devil fruit, which is the only animal in nature that can regenerate limbs and entire organs, with no highlights of this ability whatsoever from Caesar's Smiley pet, which then died and we see the fruit recycle into a nearby fruit. :goyea:

Oda is not even hiding this shit, it's in plain sight for all to see
VERGOD PROPHET :steef:

If by the strongest we meant the strongest fighter from the ones roaming the seas it's a toss up between:

Sakazuki | Blackbeard - since both of them are equal paralleling portrayal in their rise as Fleet Admiral and Yonko respectively.
Mihawk - Dependent on how far Oda wants to take swordsmanship

Green Bull is still a mystery so can't say anything about him. Dragon is still a toss up, we'll see.

But out of all characters, all 5 of the Gorosei should be above the Yonko/Admirals individually. So the strongest character out of all should be one of them.
What makes you think that the Gorosei are fighters let alone top tiers? I think they are just politicians

Sanji/Kings clash was entirely warranted to rescue Momo, thats where it ends. It literally lasted that chapter and King dropped him

You like to completely ignore the pure fact that Queen is the one with interest in Sanji, not King.

This is going to be hilarious in a few weeks. I hope you are ready.
Where does Queen say he's interested in Sanji ? He brought him up. Same way he brought up Zoro.

We can literally see set up between King and Sanji. King being so interested in Sanji's invisibility and being annoyed by it.

Yes it will be hilarious for you. Sadly your boi will solo the clown Orochi....and have that be his greatest moment. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.