Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Whitebeard was never the strongest character - Fan assumption he was
Roger was never the strongest character - Fan assumption he was

Never once were either of them called stronger than Garp or Sengoku. Hell Whitebeard isn't even confirmed to be stronger than prime Shiki. It's all fan assumptions based on the flashy hype the pirates get in this series over the marines.

--

How can Kaido be the strongest if Linlin equals him? That doesn't make any sense.

Rocks was the strongest pirate of his era, never called the strongest character. We don't know how somebody like Kong was or whoever was leading the Marines at the time.

It did not take 3 admirals + Teach to kill Sickbeard, stop exaggerating things.

Kaido can't be the strongest if Linlin is his equal.
Nobody is exaggerating. All 3 admirals attacked wv + fodder and Teach pirates did he closure.
You love Navy a lot and wished for Garp to be above shiki even.

Roger>=Sick Roger ~ Primebeard >~Shiki... Roger was the wall...meaning someone they couldn't topple. The era is even called his. Sengoku ,shiki and garp all hype him back then.
WB> Linlin >kaido then WB>=Kaido>=Linlin... WB the strongest of Great pirate Era until 10-6 years ago...when kaido becomes WSC
Kaido >= Linlin > sickbeard ....

You're just denying facts at this time.
Pirates have always been the top 3 strongest characters alive in any Era
The story is about pirates not marines

If garp and sengoku are not below WB/Kaido/BM/Roger.... where is their hype stating they're the strongest man/creature/fighter?

Umm.. Didn't Whitebeard was stated the strongest man in Marinford By Sengoku.. I recall he said "Sekai Saikou Otoko" In anime
Sengoku said that he was the World's strongest man during the war (chapter 563)

After the war he said that he was still the greatest pirates when he was alive (chapter 594)
The same thing that Ivankov said to Luffy: "the world's greatest pirate is testing you" (chapter 570)

Where does Queen say he's interested in Sanji ? He brought him up. Same way he brought up Zoro.

We can literally see set up between King and Sanji. King being so interested in Sanji's invisibility and being annoyed by it.

Yes it will be hilarious for you. Sadly your boi will solo the clown Orochi....and have that be his greatest moment. Have fun.
He brings up Judge twice in the same sentence. Apparently you are blind to that fact and have no idea how plot setup works in stories. How can you say King is interested in Sanji's invisibility lmao? That is not even remotely set up in comparison to the clear distinction from Queen.

And I already told you I'm biased to the story, not a character masturbator like you and half this forum. Queen knowing Judge services the NOTION that he will be interested in Sanji.

I'm not fan biasing stupid BS like King fighting Sanji because he's a flyer. Thats your piss poor logic.

Go ahead, it'll be funny when you are disappointed in the end

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I apologize in advance to all my fellow Swordboys and sword-swallowers. I rarely bait or troll but, I'll show a bit of my power for this thread. :getnappaed:

I warned you on discord about the Baboon tamer but you wouldn't listen. I kept repeating over and over for months but it's time to deal with the consequences. I told you to Wank Oden instead because since he's dead, nothing can be used to supplant him without a doubt.

:fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.