Status
Not open for further replies.
How does WCI imply a change in his simping/perving behaviour?

It's just a personality quirk, among others, that sometimes has minor implications on plot. I don't understand the fuss. Every character has quirks. If something keeps repeating...why the expectation that it will change? Sanji "getting over" or "resolving" this "issue" serves no purpose to his character because it isn't anything serious to begin with. Sure, I can see some annoyance with it if you expected him to drop it at some point, but at 900+ chapters that expectation just becomes unreasonable especially when you see it becoming more exaggerated over time.

If Sanji didn't have this he'd 100% just be a smooth and straight pimpin' ladies man which would probably rub the core Japanese male reader ship the wrong way. Not that I'd personally dislike that, but I don't understand why this is a deal-breaker for some people.
The problem is that this hypersexual simping behavior actually IS 90% of Sanji's character post-skip, whereas it really only was a background quirk pre-skip.

Just look at him on Wano. What were his actual meaningful scenes/plotlines?

1) Him cooking noodles for women and flirting with them, completely ignoring his actual task of having to find capable (male) samurai (got called out by Franky because of that).
2) His fight with Page One.
3) Him drooling over Komurasaki and later on envying/threatening Zoro because of her.
4) Him using his raid suit to stalk naked women - especially his female crewmates - in a bathhouse.
5) Him ignoring the war and going for whores in a brothel the very first minute they arrived on Onigashima.
6) Him rescueing Momo and kicking away King.
7) Him simping for Black Maria.

Out of those seven meaningful scenes he got, five of them (!) revolved around him being a simp/sexual predator.

That's just idiotic beyond belief.

Alright, we'll wait for the Hero or Hunter Association give Kaido official rank with certificate for you to feel satisfied Lmao
Bro, you act like other yonko have anything close to what Kaido is getting lol
Thats because Kaido is the center of attention rn, we still have close to no focus on the other yonkos outside kaido and bm, shanks is a huge?, and bb, you know that he is a real threat.

thats fine

doesnt matter to me which yonko is holds the strongest title at the end of the day, just as long as one of them do.
"strongest pirate"
acc to kid .
Post automatically merged:

Lol, then same guy called him "scum"

"OMG, he made him sweat"

sweating means weaker, got it lol
sulong made big mom sweat
it really is a bad argument
folks still wont see that

Thats because Kaido is the center of attention rn, we still have close to no focus on the other yonkos outside kaido and bm, shanks is a huge?, and bb, you know that he is a real threat.
I'll wait for the day Shanks gets offscreened by BB, then he dies without even showing anythinh in this series, then we'll have people saying "Shanks will appear as strongest in sequel novel" lmao

Lol, then same guy called him "scum"

"OMG, he made him sweat"

sweating means weaker, got it lol
it wasnt just the sweating

was more about sweating, plus watching him pick up his hat, plus watching him throw it at buggy, plus watching him demand for ace and whitebeard’s corpse, plus watching him challenge everyone, plus watching him end the war

but if wanna label all that under sweating then be my guest i guess. Plenty of chances for akainu to attack shanks in all those panels, dont you think?

I'll wait for the day Shanks gets offscreened by BB, then he dies without even showing anythinh in this series, then we'll have people saying "Shanks will appear as strongest in sequel novel" lmao
Shanks will be killed by im sama most likely, bb has a good chance to do it also. Still this takes nothing from Shanks, if he is getting killed by another yonko, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.