Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you change the subject to Zoro?? I thought we were talking about Kaido and Mihawk loll??

In SBS volume 73:

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!

Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu, Garp, Dragon, and Inu are endgame fighters. Kaido is strong but he can never be stronger than Shanks, Akainu, Mihawk, or even Garp. He lost seven times. I'm ready to bet anything that he took a loss against Shanks, Whitebeard, and Mihawk.

And when you say Kaido gets stronger when he loses against an opponent. Do you think his opponent won't also get stronger loll??

:milaugh:
thats fine
but context is
kaido wasnt introduced back then.

he is stronger than shanks mate

Personally as a Zoro fan, idgaf about Mihawk or Shanks, theres no information to dickride them aside from assumed hearsay/hype, which in itself is :seriously::okay: but Sanji fans ruined such a great character for me with their incessant beetle gifter jokes and unfunny inane memes over and over again
It started as a few time joke at the beginning but once they realized the reactions of Zoro fans, they decided to continue it.
This became a never ending loop to be honest. Sanji fans irritate Zoro fans because, from what O have observed, Zoro fans irritated Sanji fans and Luffy fans at the beginning. I am not criticizing Zoro fans who talk logically and support their loved character within the boundaries of respect (by respect, I mean not making up 90% of the posts in articles regarding Sanji and Luffy and flaming characters non-stop)

Did someone say best meme?
Cringe, there they go proving my point @charcoalrealsmooth
Post automatically merged:

It started as a few time joke at the beginning but once they realized the reactions of Zoro fans, they decided to continue it.
This became a never ending loop to be honest. Sanji fans irritate Zoro fans because, from what O have observed, Zoro fans irritated Sanji fans and Luffy fans at the beginning. I am not criticizing Zoro fans who talk logically and support their loved character within the boundaries of respect (by respect, I mean not making up 90% of the posts in articles regarding Sanji and Luffy and flaming characters non-stop)
Thank you for at least understanding it goes both ways

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It would be awfully funny if that isn't what Killer said. Just like in chapter 987 summary when this was said
Kaidou accepts the Red Scabbards' challenge, he will show them the power of "The Strongest Creature". Kaidou transforms into dragon and flies through the roof. The Red Scabbards grab on to Kaidou's body. Luffy says he'll follow them shortly.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...poiler-summaries-and-images.6196/#post-595647

but then it turned out it was the greatest army.

Regardless, perpetuated gossip is still just that.

Chopper v page 1.

I'd also put Brook of similar relative strength to Franky, as Sasaki and Whos Who also seem to be portrayed.. And if Franky is fighting Sasaki, then it almost makes sense at that point
Yeah but sounds forced to me while Perospero is more fitting. Brook was Pedro's partner while sneaking in WCI and is the SH that befriended Pedro the most, he also had a brief fight with Perospero alongside Chopper.
Perospero could defeat Carrot and Wanda and right when he is killing them Brook appears and saves them, with some words on Pedro.
On the other side Brook vs Who's Who is bland to me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It was said something like "I'll show you the world greatest military power". Don't remember anything about "strongest creature" at all.
I've linked the summary for you. It really would be appreciated if you click the link instead of wasting both our time like this. I can't quote it because the thread is closed.

Sasaki’s triceratops hybrid form is gonna look so cool. Anyone have any fan drawings?

It would be awfully funny if that isn't what Killer said. Just like in chapter 987 summary when this was said

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...poiler-summaries-and-images.6196/#post-595647

but then it turned out it was the greatest army.

Regardless, perpetuated gossip is still just that.
Isn’t greatest army an even worse translation for Marine fanboys?

I feel like Shanks being the weakest Yonko was confirmed the moment it was implied that his crew was the strongest. No chance does the strongest Yonko also have the strongest crew.
Not a good argument. We know from the Ace novel that he isn't interested in being PK. We also know from his actions and from the Gorosei that he likes to keep the balance.

The Ace novel also pretty much states this as well, saying that to become a Yonko you need to be “at least as strong as Shanks.”
It doesn't say that anywhere in the Ace novel. I have it so by all means cite the page.

We also have an editor saying that Shanks can fight equally with an admiral which makes me think he’s not nearly as strong as BM or Kaido who would probably dominate someone like Fujitora in a 1v1.
That same magazine on the same page said he had the highest bounty. How did that turn out?

Narratively speaking, I also don’t think it would make sense if the Yonko most connected to Luffy also just so happened to be the strongest. That’d be pretty cliché and generic.
not really. Luffy's goal from chapter one is to be a man just like Shanks. So it doesn't actually make sense for him to be one of the weaker Yonkos. The symbolism with the strawhat is pretty obvious. Inherited will blah blah. It's also no coincidence that he is on a collision course with the dark WB (BB).

Killer lived in the NW for 4 years or something like that, he also has no reason to hype up Kaido seeing as he hates his guts and yet he still said that. Sheesh how much more evidence would it take for you guys to actually atleast be inclined to believe Kaido is the strongest?
But why should that line from Killer make me accept Kaido as the strongest, it's basically the equivalent of Orochi claiming that the entire WG can't topple over Wano.

Also, Killer saying that Kaido is the strongest pirate doesn't change anything to me considering that i already had him as the strongest Yonkou and in my Top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.