Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf kidd and law gonna do to kaido.
Luffy got kod by apoo why is he going up ?
Law lacks the physical stats to inflict serious damage to Kaido and he can't tank a single Thunder Bagua, in general even the move that put Kiku down is potentially dangerous. Oda is not portraying Gamma Knife again too I'm afraid.
Law has Gamma knife that damages internally just like Luffy’s new haki :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wait so is kidds fruit just attracting and repelling metal or is he like magneto?
I think its just attracting and repelling metal
Post automatically merged:

Law has Gamma knife that damages internally just like Luffy’s new haki :cheers:
That couldnt even beat fodder like doffy

I hope Kaido isn’t an actual Dragon that’d be so lame
maybe its lame but the stories will more complicated
Yamato has the Komodo Dragon fruit:
There is a chance but i think comodo not the right type even if she is really df user, i think she is a real dragon because she got different outfit from other Beast Pirates, but she have horn. If she really hate kaido i think she wont using an accessories that resemble him.
Island of the strongest is about onigashima which is where the dragons come from. They both dragons.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao he was gonna die in 2 hits with 1000 vs 10 why the fuck would you bet 1 vs 1
Got any evidence about the onigashima?
Just remembered about the onigashima, is it just me or the skull at onigashima look like kaido race skull. I mean there is a normal skull with some horn.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why is the Wildfire so much stronger than Katakuri????
Just look at how a real YC1 is treated by a Yonko.
How King deals with the Yonko, aka lol diff
How Katakuri deals with the same Yonko, aka shits his pants and waits for his little sisters to solve that
How the same Yonko treats King, aka politely asks him to join her crew and become the new captain :sadgrin:, however, King refuses the bitch while menacingly looking at her asserting his dominance yet again
How the same Yonko treats Dogtooth, aka disrespects him looking at him angrily while he complies with what she said

:king:

About Straw Hats's fights in this arc,the One Piece's community here in Brazil already discovered Chopper's opponent: Who's Who.
A story point involving Chopper since before Time-Skip reverberated here in Wano through Who's Who: The eye symbol which the Torino Kingdom's inhabitants have tattooed in their arms. Beasts Pirates have a connection with that symbol,as Who's Who has it tattooed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed through Bao Huang that the secret behind the symbol allow characters to to supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. I always imagined that the secret behind the symbol was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip. The strongest character in Beasts Pirates connected to the symbol is Who's Who. The idea is that Who's Who will be Chopper's opponent in Beasts Pirates and the context of their fight will be their connection with the eye symbol. What you guys think?
@nik87 @HA001 @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Blother D. Yo Mama
I like it, might happen. Perhaps this new virus boost will help Chopper out in some way. Do you think Chopper might team up with someone if such a fight were to happen?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Why is the Wildfire so much stronger than Katakuri????
Just look at how a real YC1 is treated by a Yonko.
How King deals with the Yonko, aka lol diff
How Katakuri deals with the same Yonko, aka shits his pants and waits for his little sisters to solve that
How the same Yonko treats King, aka politely asks him to join her crew and become the new captain :sadgrin:, however, King refuses the bitch while menacingly looking at her asserting his dominance yet again
How the same Yonko treats Dogtooth, aka disrespects him looking at him angrily while he complies with what she said

:king:

KING!!!:steef::steef::steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
About Straw Hats's fights in this arc,the One Piece's community here in Brazil already discovered Chopper's opponent: Who's Who.
A story point involving Chopper since before Time-Skip reverberated here in Wano through Who's Who: The eye symbol which the Torino Kingdom's inhabitants have tattooed in their arms. Beasts Pirates have a connection with that symbol,as Who's Who has it tattooed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed through Bao Huang that the secret behind the symbol allow characters to to supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. I always imagined that the secret behind the symbol was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip. The strongest character in Beasts Pirates connected to the symbol is Who's Who. The idea is that Who's Who will be Chopper's opponent in Beasts Pirates and the context of their fight will be their connection with the eye symbol. What you guys think?
@nik87 @HA001 @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Blother D. Yo Mama
Good catch.
The way I power scale I would say that Chopper wont fight him because WsW is a swordsman BUT that symbol will obviously make some connection between the two. I can see Chopper sooner against weaponless Jack than against WsW with a sword.
However, Chopper could always grab some weapon himself to block the sword with and it's questionable how much damage he would take in Monster Point even from a clean slice... Either way, if Oda wants them to fight, they will fight.
If Chopper beats him it will be quite impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.