Status
Not open for further replies.
Satori was Stomping Luffy and Sanji in a One on two battle, and he was stated to be the weakest of the priests

I don't know why people in here still take One Piece Powerlevels like it's Fucking math when Oda made it clear that he doesn't care much about it
Because it is math. There are "clusters".

Yonko cluster
Yonko Commander Cluster
Mid Tiers (Tobi Roppo, Veterans)
Headliners, Ministers, etc... -> Weaker SHs

Doffy ain't beating any first commander
He beat Law and Luffy individually, who were both "first commander level". Luffy was YC1 in WCI, and post WCI is "5th Emperor"/Top Tier.

My thoughts on the fights

Luffy/Zoro/Kid/Killer/Law- Kaido extreme Dif
Luffy/Marco/Jinbei - Big Mom

Zoro/King - high Diff to extreme
Zoro/Kaido - opening wound or ZKK

Sanji - mid to high Diff Who’s Who
Sanji - extreme diff Queen,
Sanji - low to mid diff Perospero (I think Sanji is very versatile in fighting abilities) w/ Carrot & Wanda

Jinbei - high Diff Smoothie
Jinbei - extreme diff Big Mom w/ Luffy/Marco

Franky - High Diff Sasaki + 2 Numbers
Brook - Apoo
Brook & Robin - High Diff Black Maria

Nami & Usopp/Tama - Death Diff P1 and Ulti
Usopp/Tama - All numbers
Chopper - 1-2 Numbers
Yamato - Kaido or no one
Special Cases: Law - Smoothie
Kidd/Killer - Queen
Drake - Apoo
Raizo - Big Head ninja
Throw Yamato v. Smoothie in there ;)

I think the Supernova (at least the captains) will be integral to taking down the Yonko, which is why none of them will fight YCs imo. Zoro potentially defeats King and lands a blow on Kaido (however it works), but potentially Sanji and Jinbe are right there with him after their fights too.

Im speaking from experience anyways.
Same here. Coming from my Latina Grandmother and Mother. But most of them are pretty caring. Extreme extreme.

Back to topic: I really think that Frano will put on a show against Sasaki. If he isn't enough to beat a Flying 6 tierz then he better be dead and return to Water 7. Not much info are revealed about what he actually did during the TS. If he will only rely on his machines and not complement that with physical prowess or at least some haki, then I don't know when he will be able to get that feat. He is practically the second eldest member of the crew and being in that mid department is just shit.

Same here. Coming from my Latina Grandmother and Mother. But most of them are pretty caring. Extreme extreme.

Back to topic: I really think that Frano will put on a show against Sasaki. If he isn't enough to beat a Flying 6 tierz then he better be dead and return to Water 7. Not much info are revealed about what he actually did during the TS. If he will only rely on his machines and not complement that with physical prowess or at least some haki, then I don't know when he will be able to get that feat. He is practically the second eldest member of the crew and being in that mid department is just shit.
Aye maaaan, they care about their loved ones!

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Through Yamato v. Smoothie in there ;)

I think the Supernova (at least the captains) will be integral to taking down the Yonko, which is why none of them will fight YCs imo. Zoro potentially defeats King and lands a blow on Kaido (however it works), but potentially Sanji and Jinbe are right there with him after their fights too.
I see this mentioned a lot - why is it that so many people tack on Jimbei and Sanji if Zoro goes on to fight Kaido after potentially beating King?

I see this mentioned a lot - why is it that so many people tack on Jimbei and Sanji if Zoro goes on to fight Kaido after potentially beating King?

I'm just trying to not be called "biased" to Zoro, because I'm not. I usually just following the examples set by the story.

In actuality, I personally think Zoro will fight King (because its normal for him to fight the #2 in the arc outside of Big Mom existing and Queen being interested in Sanji) and hurt Kaido due to Enma. I dont think it has to be one or the other (which is what hard-headed people seem to think). Other than this, I think all 8 Supernova (with Zoro/Killer) will have big moments against Kaido. No, i don't think Sanji/Jinbe will be involved but I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Any of these characters surpassing the commanders is already awesome in my book.

Nope. Tobi Roppo = X-Drake level. Can you imagine Franky beating X-Drake? We essentially had Perospero body Brook (who is ~ Franky), and Chopper combined

Too many "fake matches" here, and I pointed all of them out:

Nami/Usopp vs. Ulti/P1 - check
Marco vs. Big Mom - check
Franky vs. Sasaki - pending

Remember even Hyo with Flowing Haki said he could only "slow" Tobi Roppo.

He can't be "YC2". Doffy >>> Jozu ~ Crocodile, and Sanji will beat Queen. Sanji can't beat Doffy.

Base Doffy essentially trashed Sanji. Even with RS, Awakening >>> Raid Suit.
Answer me this: Who is gonna take out the F5 if not the SHs? Scabbards aren’t an option anymore, and the Supernova are looking increasingly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.