Status
Not open for further replies.
wait do you understand korean?
and r u sure that is Black Maria? not other woman?
The Black Maria thing is an assumption (I think a safe and logical one) I'm reading from Japanese raw

Sanji asks Luffy if they hear what's going on in the 3rd floor. He then focuses and here's "Nani ga" (What?) and then a Kyaa (girl scream) then what Kurwa posted happens and the guy laughs ぬふふふ (Nufufufu)

The Black Maria thing is an assumption (I think a safe and logical one) I'm reading from Japanese raw

Sanji asks Luffy if they hear what's going on in the 3rd floor. He then focuses and here's "Nani ga" (What?) and then a Kyaa (girl scream) then what Kurwa posted happens and the guy laughs ぬふふふ (Nufufufu)
Sanji CoO>Luffy CoO when it comes to women
:finally:

Its kinda joke.

''Please note that the woman in this scene is not necessarily refusing; this is already a kind of established gag. This is something people want to mimic and laugh at when they wear kimono or yukata, even maybe between female friends ''

Sanji better CoO than Luffy :steef:

Oda is such a tease. Showing Yamato transforming (?) and then cutting back a few pages later to her being normal again. The early spoilers made it sound like she was turning into a dragon (which would have interesting consequencies like the possibility of a dragon race and Kaido not having a DF), but from the scans, it looks like she could just have a Dinosaur DF. Or literally any carnivorous Zoan one.

Also, Kaido is looking good this chapter. He's still getting stabbed, but he's dominating.

J

Jo_Ndule

Korean translation says "the enemy is the World's strongest pirate "
No more doubting of kaido as top 1.
Only Linlin is compared as his equal on many occasions.Shanks is top 3/4 with Teach.

Kaido looks fresh too(completely healed) and he is trashing retainers (sulong dukes YC+, denjro & Ashura : top YCs, kawa YC, Kinn & Izo are vets , Kiku & raizou mid tiers) without named attacks.
Base kaido > dragon kaido once again.
While 2 admirals struggled upper mid diff against 4 dudes ( Sabo being low top/inbetweener, Morley YC4, lindbergh & karasu are vets)

ROCKS TRIO oneshot anyone alive with ikkoku/thunder bagua/high end quake punch except Akainu, teach, maybe Marco due to regen and Dragon whom they 2 shots.

But but "Marco is above Doffy/Cracker coz..."
He matched linlin with prometheus (overpowered it due to df advantage) & forced her to leave coz she has no souls ... so he's above YCs"
*Just like ulti matched luffy's headbutt (overpowered him coz her head is naturally tough + being zoan so she had advantage too) and forced luffy to go g4.
they forget luffy easily grabbed and tossed hybrid ulti same way linlin easily choked hybrid marco once both got a lkl serious .
#Marco fans are like ulti fans thinking they are more impressive than conquerors like Kata and Doffy lol

BTW... Linlin is flying very fast by using both her homies on her feets.

Act 3 ends with CoC clashes from SNs duo and rocks duo in chapter 998/999/1000
The fact we saw kidd is ready, law saw the poneglyph...it means law is about to teleport himself and the 2 to use top since retainers can't take it much longer .

Status
Not open for further replies.