Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Yeah once Kaido got over his Oden PTSD that was triggered after seeing his samurai, we all knew he was going to clap them samurai cheeks. It was just a matter of time.

Still wouldn't count another scabbard charge though. I mean it's 9 vs 1, even if the 1 is a monster like Kaido, they'll probably do some more damage.

Akai2

β€Ž
Feels like chapters might be rushed.
No work done in background :kayneshrug:
I don't think so tbh

The chapter has a lot of the usual dense and packed panels. This effect of negative space is an Oda staple. It's to highlight the character dialogue in this specific moment. Similar to Law's panel

I don't think so tbh

The chapter has a lot of the usual dense and packed panels. This effect of negative space is an Oda staple. It's to highlight the character dialogue in this specific moment. Similar to Law's panel
I can't say usually backgrounds have some design. like this below

Post automatically merged:

We dont know what Yamato's power is
I had earlier made a theory in Orojackson that we might see the animals which Kanjuro drew.
And we might as well see this(color could be white maybe like in mythology).

And this definitely feels more like a feline.

Akai2

β€Ž
Its done for effect. Its definitely not rushed, dont you see every most other scenes with a background?

This chapters art was probably some of the best this arc.
Too slow

These are more transition/motion panels. Panels where the character/dialogue is highlighted Oda always uses the negative space effect. We'll see when the translation is out what Sasaki is saying here. Probably that he'll kill Yamato or something

Post automatically merged:

I had earlier made a theory in Orojackson that we might see the animals which Kanjuro drew.
And we might as well see this(color could be white maybe like in mythology).

And this definitely feels more like a feline.
Definitely something unique and likely not a dinosaur. Look at Page 1's hybrid. The teeth are all equal length.

Kaido has similar teeth so she's either a dragon or canine/feline mythical type id say.

Status
Not open for further replies.