Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What does killer say here.
"Teki wa, sekai saikyou no kaizoku arisu gite komaru koto wa nee"

my "I understand some japanese from being a weeb anime watcher" translation level is "Our opponent is the strongest pirate in the world, don't worry about going overboard" or something like that

let's wait untill official or Eten or Ivannom before we discredit Dr Killer tho

Last edited:
He literally says " [our] enemy is world's strongest pirate" and yeah that can be as ambiguous as you want. It's a weird thing to dwell on because any way you read the situation is pretty much right.
So he does talk about Kaido as the strongest pirate, didnt know you read japanese my G. I mean yeah even if it was anything else, you have Kaido appearing on panel right after Killer says that. Major hype for my dude.

"Demo wa, sekai saikyou no kaizoku arisu gide komaru koto wa nee"

my "I understand some japanese from bring a weeb anime watcher" translation level is "However, it's the strongest pirate in the world, don't worry about going overboard" or something like that

let's wait untill official or Eten or Ivannom before we discredit Dr Killer tho
Is Eten still here? Haven seen the dude in a while.

Which part is headcanon?
King being a pervert?

It's confirmed dude
The headcanon of King fighting Sanji because "they are perverts" and stating it as matter of fact

King fighting Sanji because they previously clashed prior. Is logical and makes him have a better chance of fighting Sanji again. But trying to thread a needle out of nothing... LOL. I can do the same

Queen loves Komsuraki
Sanji loves Komsuraki

Queen cried when Komsuraki Died
Sanji cried when Komsuraki Died

Queen mentioned Sanji is a Vinsmoke

Queen vs Sanji confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.