Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ettenbobby is a woman???
Wtfff. With a name like that. Well ok then.
Btw edited my weeb TL version...actually "Our opponent is the strongest pirate in the world" is pretty much word for word accurate.

The thing about Japanese is that sometimes the subject is vague. But here if he meant pirates not pirate it'd have been Kaizou-tachi not Kaizoku. But I know sometimes a plural subject is more accurate from the context even if it's not explicitly mentioned. So who knows lol

As long as the killer meme is alive I'm happy either way

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Queen clearly said to King "pervert bastard".
So which part did you call as a headcanon?

The headcanon of King fighting Sanji because "they are perverts" and stating it as matter of fact

King fighting Sanji because they previously clashed prior. Is logical and makes him have a better chance of fighting Sanji again. But trying to thread a needle out of nothing... LOL. I can do the same

Queen loves Komsuraki
Sanji loves Komsuraki

Queen cried when Komsuraki Died
Sanji cried when Komsuraki Died

Queen mentioned Sanji is a Vinsmoke

Queen vs Sanji confirmed
Idk why u this salty, because King was on the same floor as Queen or in one floor above Queen.
We're not sure either if its King who played with the prostitutes.
So chill out.

Those spinning blades definitely would have made a difference in that fight against Zoro. Idk if we can say killer would have won, considering Zoro dealt with the Kamazo version of Killer pretty easily , basically low diff/barely mid diff. But the spinning blades would have made it a more difficult fight most definitely.
I wouldn't call it a low diff when he gets a self knockout in the process, an injury that required medical treatment and required 3 weapons vs 1.

Btw edited my weeb TL version...actually "Our opponent is the strongest pirate in the world" is pretty much word for word accurate.

The thing about Japanese is that sometimes the subject is vague. But here if he meant pirates not pirate it'd have been Kaizou-tachi not Kaizoku. But I know sometimes a plural subject is more accurate from the context even if it's not explicitly mentioned. So who knows lol

Oh i see, i think its pretty much evident who he's talking about though given that Kaido is shown one panel later after Dr Killer says that.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

So the exact word to word trans is World Strongest Pirate....?

Yeah the safest thing to say is that Kaido is being called the world's strongest pirate, but to make a power level claim for the Yonko based on what Killer says is silly to me.

It's enough to just see him ragdoll the Scabbards who looked like rockstars at the beginning of this
Multiple high tiers in that bunch got absolutely wrecked once he decided that they werent gonna cut it for his dream of dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.