Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I have my skepticism about Zoro killing Kaido but he is definitely going to humiliate Bugmom in next chapter so much that Bigmom fans will be on rampage mode. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
:suresure: Bruh, get past the Gifter first. If Zoro was facing Apoo 1v1 he'd be on his knees begging for his life. Apoo is dog walking Zoro and Drake Together. Just imagine the type of torture he'd put Zoro through 1v1. He'd take him to the bathroom and give him a swirly like the school bully.

Haha love that moment, so stupid lol

And best movie
I was shocked when I see the first time this scene in the movie.
I though their is some plot and they didn´t die until I realize they actually really be dead lol.
Aim for the bushes when their wasn´t even any bushes xD
I can´t believe that Lee actually agree with the bet that Kaido don´t stomping the Scabbard on his own, why he do that? xD

Almost knocked out Luffy Boundman with a push.
Knocked down Queen.
Clashed for 2 days with Kaido who oneshoted Luffy Boundman.
Clashed with Marco who clashed with Admirals.
Dont take Luffy as an example, he is trashier than Bugmom. If you observe carefully other than judge, only Luffy got trashed by her. All other characters she had faced had better portrayal than her.
Queen literally put her in sleep and has to kill her but plot armor saved her.
Kaido asked his subordinates to remove her cuffs.
Marco clashed equally with her and she was the one who ran away from him.

You have your reasons to not liking BM but if Akainu can for me beat her he will have to sweat hard. He can't take her down less than with an extreme hard battle.
It is not that I don't like her. I don't particularly like or hate any character. I am very flexible. If Bigmom lives upto her so called yonko reputation, then I am willing to give due credit. So far nothing but empty hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.