Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001 here Rayleigh talks about CoO allowing people to read other opponents movements

Is that exactly the same as what Coby did ? Nope....Coby didnt read no ones movements. Is it still basic CoO ? Yes.

CoO isnt an ability that allows you to do one thing. Even CoA isnt like that and that even has less space to expand in versatility.

Stop grouping everything in CoO as sensing precenses.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes because Coby did what he described. When did I ever say Gandalf is a CoO expert that knows everything CoO users can do. Gandalf explained the whole precenses thing thats all.

Did I say Usopp wasnt basic CoO, im saying Usopp didnt sense precenses. He literallly saw them as aura contructs. Which is different...

You havent destroyed anything other than my braincells reading your posts.
Theres not multiple versions of basic coo. What ussop did was no different to what ganfall said or what asia could do (who saw lights) thats all basic mantra/coo the only thing different was asias range was immense.
So if coby didnt use basic coo he didnt do what ganfall described or what ussop and others did.
Thats a shame you didnt have many brain cells to go around.
Post automatically merged:

@HA001 here Rayleigh talks about CoO allowing people to read other opponents movements

Is that exactly the same as what Coby did ? Nope....Coby didnt read no ones movements. Is it still basic CoO ? Yes.

CoO isnt an ability that allows you to do one thing. Even CoA isnt like that and that even has less space to expand in versatility.

Stop grouping everything in CoO as sensing precenses.
Exactly dumbass coby didnt sense presences like basic coo. He hear the voices of marines beg for help. Lmfao bodied himself once again.

Theres not multiple versions of basic coo. What ussop did was no different to what ganfall said or what asia could do (who saw lights) thats all basic mantra/coo the only thing different was asias range was immense.
So if coby didnt use basic coo he didnt do what ganfall described or what ussop and others did.
Thats a shame you didnt have many brain cells to go around.
Again...just say using CoO in different ways.

And Is reading and predicting movements not basic CoO ? Is that the same as sensing precenses ? No

So yes there are multiple ways to use CoO.

Nice moment between Roronoa Zoro and Chopper. I used to like their relationship which had been quite nonexistent post TS.

He's always been good at boosting the reindeer morale.

Very nice chapter, with Roronoa Zoro's hype and Kaido's hype. There is a bit of mystery behind Kaido that I hope will be addressed at one point.

Judge's son was very disappointing but this should lead somehow to his final fight. I wonder what type of relationship he's going to have with Black Maria. Will he turn her good, it seems like an option.

Luffy and Jimbei climbing their way to the 4th floor, one more to go and they are on the roof. But the last one surely is the hardest one.
I wonder who is going to handle King between Marco and Zoro.

C

critical mindset

And Is reading and predicting movements not basic CoO ? Is that the same as sensing precenses ? No

Kata has honed CoO to be able to use FS (a version of breath of all things) but not the spatial awareness to feel the presence of Flampe helping him out... :shocking::shocking::shocking:

HA001

No it even says on that panel its used to sense locations of people which is what you say coby was doing yet just said coby didnt do that. He heard them beg for help.

No it even says on that panel its used to sense locations of people which is what you say coby was doing yet just said coby didnt do that. He heard them beg for help.
Are you completely illiterate ?

Did I say it didnt say that. You said CoO is only one thing and their isnt multiple usages of it ( or multiple CoOs in your words). I proved to you it wasnt by Rayleigh saying that you can read opponents movements. And again Coby listened to the life precenses.

Just take your L and move on already gosh.

HA001

Are you completely illiterate ?

Did I say it didnt say that. You said CoO is only one thing and their isnt multiple usages of it ( or multiple CoOs in your words). I proved to you it wasnt by Rayleigh saying that you can read opponents movements. And again Coby listened to the life precenses.

Just take your L and move on already gosh.
No you didnt. Thats still the same thing. Once you can sense a presence you can sense their movement or intent. BASIC COO
Thats not what coby did. Coby wasnt sensing presences like anyone who uses basic coo. Aisia who sees light constructs like ussop in the same situation as coby in the war with people dying was crying saying their lights were going out. And you just said ussop and coby did different coo.
The only L taker here is you merienda boy.

No you didnt. Thats still the same thing. Once you can sense a presence you can sense their movement or intent. BASIC COO
Thats not what coby did. Coby wasnt sensing presences like anyone who uses basic coo. Aisia who sees light constructs like ussop in the same situation as coby in the war with people dying was crying saying their lights were going out. And you just said ussop and coby did different coo.
The only L taker here is you merienda boy.
And again I never said people cant do that once sensing the presence. Im saying that sensing precenses and reading movements are not the fucking same thing. Anyone with half a brain cell can distinguish that.

Even your dumbass has now just proven that.

"Once you can sense a Presence...you can sense the movement ". So when theyre were sensing the precense they werent also sensing the movement lmao. Meaning the person would first have to sense them ( one CoO usage) and then read their movements ( second CoO usage). 2 different CoO usages.

Like its not so hard to admit, Coby wasnt reading opponents movements in Marineford ? So its obviously not the same type of usage

Bring up the Aisa panel so I can debunk you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.