• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on the coverpage ?...
its clearly supposed to show that an enraged 3 sword Zoro can not even harm a meditating Sanji.
Oda then added a 4 and Mire on Sanjis t-shirt. which adds insult to injury.
symbolizing Zoro being relegated to No. 4 of the crew and Sanjis opinion of him.
the heart eyes are a hint at Sanjis insane CoO. he can sense Nami is close.

can we now finally put SvZ to rest?!?

Zoro slashing Apoo was amazing,gave me Daz Bones vibes which is my favorite fight in One piece tbh.

Oda wasn't subtle with Marco asking Robin and Zoro if he can help at the very moment Zoro was wondering how he will go up. Two possible options; either Zoro goes up while Marco stalls king or Marco carries Zoro to the roof.

Speaking of the roof,the only good thing about reaching out will be for the alliance heavy hitters to regroup and face the two emperors,but as we know Kaido is bringing Onigashima to the capital so we'll be going down and scattering again soon.

Sanji getting captured is well.... Sanji acting Sanji but i'm surprised he didn't use his flames to get out of the webs.

Yamato talking about Dragons still doesn't confirm her and Kaido are dragons,just see it as Kaido having learnt to control his fruit from real dragons and passed the knowledge to Yamato who is a Dragon df user too but of a different model.

All in all,very good chapter but a bit short ;4/5.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
In Chapter 997:

1. Zoro one-shotted a Supernova without a named attack nor used haki.
  2. Zoro gets the antidote, basically saving the samurais and alliance.
  3. Zoro scares the shit out of Queen, a Yonko commander.
  4. Zoro says he wants to cut down Kaido. (ZKK confirmed for the hundredth time)
  5. Zoro unleashing Conqueror's Haki foreshadowed or teased by Oda.

ME AND OTHER ZORO FANS RIGHT NOW:

WHAT AN AMAZING CHAPTER. THE BEST CHAPTER OF WANO SO FAR. 997>>>>957.
:steef::steef::steef:
Year of zoro.... damn I miss that thread

Yes of course it does. I know youre really stupid, but explain to me why zoro would tell queen hes here to cut kaido once.
Exactly.

He might achieve less than taking down Kaido, but he's going to aim for that.

Even if his role ends up being of assistance and not go further than opening Kaido's scar, the build up towards that will not be him declaring that he's not trying to defeat Kaido :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.