Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo is busy battling Drake. You need to understand that too.
I do, but it's not like Zoro came out of nowhere and he didn't know he was up against Zoro.

The very same thing happened to Killer. He didn't have a problem dealing with Zoro's normal speed but can't handle Zoro fast and powerful name attack speed.

Remember, Oda stated Zoro uses high speeds in short bursts. This is how he does it, through his name attacks.

Zoro had no relevant fight to mid diff a fucking yc2, thats what luffy should be doing and even him i have high doubts he would. Like come on now.
Zoro bUiLT dIffErEnT, he doesn't need to pass levels, he is Odas favorite, and we fans will accept even if he solos Kaidou, and I think no supernova going to do anything to Kaido, chapter 1000 will be Zoro cutting Kaido, maybe he even kills him in the process. See next chapter Marco will take Zoro to the top, King fights Marco, Zoro reaches dome, sees defeated scabbards, becomes angry, reaches Yonko level and cuts Kaido. Act 3 ends with tragedy, tragedy of Kaidou. I am dead serious btw.

If you think about it Itoryu is more about speed/agility like G2 (hence the sneak attack), while Santoryu is more about power like Gear 3. Ashura would be like Gear 4, a.k.a. greatest level of strength.

Anyhow, Pica still pushed Zoro to his strongest move outside Ashura. Neither Killer/Apoo required the power of Sanzen Sekai.

Pica looking better than low tier Supernovas at this point.

Mate, fucking Kaido's wounds disappeared the next panel. That doesn't mean shit.

A bruise is a bruise, no matter how much you downplay. Something Zoro didn't achieve.
Bruise is irrelevant in OP.

Praising is more important. Fujitora praised how dangerous Zoro's flying slash is that he performed under Fuji's gravity. Something G3 Lulffy didn't achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.