Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido’s cloud ability is so stupidly OP that it breaks logic. How is he doing it without being in Dragon form or even looking like he’s doing something? He’s just standing there super casually. Anyways this is also an L for the “Dragon Kaido is more durable than Base Kaido” crowd because Base Kaido clearly still has access to his dragon powers
One of the dumbest plot abilities. Oda isn't going to bother with how, he just wanted to create the setting at Flower Capital

Fuck, I just feel terrible for Sanjifans (<3). He was already being treated worse than Chopper and now this chapter made him shit the brick so hard.

Daily reminder to check up on the mental health of a fellow Sanjifriend.
It's not that bad, it's just that fans freak out every time their character gets injured. Zoro got injured, Luffy got injured, it's normal. They're in a war against a Yonko. Imagine if everyone had burried Sanji during Enies Lobby arc because of what happened with Kalifa. They would have been deeply wrong. Would still be a mistake now.

It isn't about him passing out. It's about him getting hit and taking heavy damage that nerfed him for a better part of the arc. Zoro never would've taken that hit if not for the surprise attack. Right or Wrong?
didn't Zoro fight him the last chapter or are u gonna lie why would Apoo let his guard down :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: and Zoro speedblitzed him and Drake while clashing do u know what's that lmaoo and Gyuki attacked from behind while Zoro didn't take him as an enemy and here Apoo is fighting both Zoro and drake don't give headcanons here :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

He respects Luffy's position as the captain and shouldn't be dealing with subordinates. Zoro didn't see Pica as worthy of his time either. It has nothing to do with strength.
haha so Zoro be like "I respect Luffy but I am much stronger than him" is the argument you are posing....good lord...read the line again....even data book said "Zoro is second strongest"

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Luffy >> Zoro, you can't change that fact. No matter how much you think and scream otherwise.
When was I talking about power level? You are deluded as usual, and resort to putting words into people's mouths as a living.

However, if you still read the full spoilers and decided ZZK won't happen I've got some news for you and your squad.

So Zoro cheapshotted Apoo while he was fighting Drake, same as Yamato did ulti.
You were actually right about this @Fuckthis3

But hey Drake was legit surprised by that feat even though Apoo was distracted so it means something.
So Zoro says Kaido is the strongest in the world again, I guess Zoro doesn't Know shit or is retarded? :milaugh:
The guy who trained with Mihawk says Kaido is the strongest Lol,time to accept it :cheers:
Maybe ur headcanon is retarded

So Zoro cheapshotted Apoo while he was fighting Drake, same as Yamato did ulti.
You were actually right about this @Fuckthis3

But hey Drake was legit surprised by that feat even though Apoo was distracted so it means something.

So Zoro says Kaido is the strongest in the world again, I guess Zoro doesn't Know shit or is retarded? :milaugh:
The guy who trained with Mihawk says Kaido is the strongest Lol,time to accept it :cheers:

Ohhhhhh. So when Apoo dodges both Zoro and Drake sneak attacking simultaniously it's... Zoro is weak gifter level

When Zoro does it while Apoo clearly sees it coming it's ehhhh that's not strength that's a bitch ass sneak attack

Thats irrelevant Zoro still won. Apoo didnt
How is it irrelevant? He took a surprise attack that later stopped him from getting to Orochi and possibly killing him. Do you think Denjiro/Kyoshiro would've been able to stop Zoro from killing the man that killed someone he was friends with if he wasn't heavily nerfed? That surprise attack literally changed the course of the story and you're saying it's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.