Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I never gave a shit whether Zoro fought Kaido or not :kayneshrug:

Though I guess it's a good compensation for you to finally have a credible hint leading to Zoro participating in the group fight against Kaido(where Luffy would outshine everyone anyway) after the the realization that Zoro's ultimate goal is weaker than Kaido :josad:
So you was wrong amd now you compensate by saying you didn't give a shit. Lmao Outshine more than the one that takes his head of the man nobody can kill. Lmao i mean you clearly have no clue about anything Zoro related.

Yonkos, Admirals, Mihawk, Sakazuki, Dragon, Garp, Segoku,etc are all top tiers for me. And I believe that if 2 top tiers were to fight, the fight could go either way....like in football if Real Madrid and Bayern Munich were to compete, Real can win or Bayern can. So I don't really have any issues with Kaido being the strongest pirate. Zoro isn't going to solo Kaido like he will solo Mihawk so, Zoro can still grow after he slays Kaido after fighting Kaido in a group battle.
Yeah exactly what I think too.

Kaido lifting an island atleast several times bigger than Marineford
Well add a few caveats here

It's Kaido's mythical dragon clouds doing the lifting. Which is still impressive. But it's specifically different from guys like Whitebeard Flipping the sea around marine ford with his power because Whitebeard's power directly translates to DC

The strength Whitebeard uses to flip the sea is the same strength he uses in his Quakes. But the Strength Kaido uses to lift the island with his clouds is not the strength he uses in actual combat.

Well add a few caveats here

It's Kaido's mythical dragon clouds doing the lifting. Which is still impressive. But it's specifically different from guys like Whitebeard Flipping the sea around marine ford with his power because Whitebeard's power directly translates to DC

The strength Whitebeard uses to flip the sea is the same strength he uses in his Quakes. But the Strength Kaido uses to lift the island with his clouds is not the strength he uses in actual combat.
Yes this can be combat related since he can drop it on your head

Sadly Oda really can't bring himself to kill allies or side characters, I am still baffled by the Shinokuni issue where it turned out that the people gased were still alive.
One or two could still stand up later and have a proper ON SCREEN death.

The scabbards were inspired by that Seven Samurai movie and it would be a damn shame if literally none die considering how many die in Seven Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.