Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think anyone will kill Kaido. Oda don't do that. And if someone has to take down Kaido it is his golden MC Luffy boy.

The only hypothesis where this can be true : Luffy takes down Kaido, go away, Kaido tries to sneak attack Luffy and Zoro cut him down.

Except that case Zoro has 0 business dealing the last blow to Kaido.
I don't think anyone on Wano will kill Kaidou. Something is off here. Everyone wants Kaidou's head, but really, what has he done to merit getting killed like a dog when other arc villains before have done as much or worse? I mean, if Kaidou kills an SH or a child in cold blood I can understand why he has to die. But at the moment he's just like any other arc villain really.

Kaido is going to imple down or will die in an ungraceful way like getting back stabbed by Bigmom
There is no way Oda will give him what he wants which is to die in battle
Getting backstabbed by BM may not be as disgraceful as you think. For Kaidou, he's getting killed by a fellow Yonkou, and in a battle besides. This is the guy who got captured and executed, and even thought having his head planted face first in the ground, legs pointing upwards like an upsided-down totem pole from falling 10k meters down is an 'epic death' :giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.