rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- The sense of chaos and confusion on Onigashima is very enjoyable. Kaido lifting the Island, a Giant Robot vs a Triceratops, Jinbei in Cat Cafe vs WWs crew, scrambling to mass produce an antidote, Yamato/Ace reminiscence, and Big Mom wild card.

Truly, Luffy always raises another storm. Luffy is the embodiment of Oda's intention with One Piece, a true 🐐 and the only man from all current suitors that actually deserves to be King of the Pirates. He's already the strongest singular force in One Piece's world.

- Ace lore incoming :ace:I wonder if Yamato knows he's dead. Optimistic we'll gather Rocks/Kaido related lore from Ace's visit to Wano. It'll most likely be a very short flashback. Probably less than a chapter.

- Marco applying healing flames at optimum temperature, what a beast! I saw questions about his inability to perform this at Marineford. Oda said his healing power has limits. He also said to the citizens on WB's hometown that he can only heal regular wounds. When you're in handcuffs + Fighting admirals it'd have been overboard to exert energy in healing mass giant wounds. On Onigashima, he's a support fighter. Perfect role for his ability. It seems Zoro, Robin, and some other SHs will join Luffy in confronting Kaido soon. Just waiting on Law to join the picture. I've been waiting on this for a decade.

- I still have high hopes for X-Drake even if he claims he'll stay behind. He's beast. I'd say he'll go save the poor man Sanji but he's also weak against women :gokulaugh:

- :sweat:

- Artwork was top notch this week. Captivating double page Ancient Zoan reveals. Black Maria's crew looks terrifying though lol Not really sexy anymore.

- I don't think most fights that have been seemingly set up here are the final match ups. In a chaotic raid, many skirmishes and encounters will take place. We're still at this stage.
Posts like this need to be goated especially when someone goats Luffy...:steef::steef::finally::finally:
And much needed sensible analysis in the midst of powerscaling wars....

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I'm down with the man-flu right now, and Monet is a really nice companion at all times, in sickness and in health. Serviceable above all (no harpy:catblush: ). She'll cool you down but she'll never grow cold on you :catsure:

For extra services, her grip can easily restrain Luffy stronger and better than than Ulti did, so her backrups will be strong enough to stimulate your massive neck (even I have to sometimes put on tekkai because she puts a lot of heart into it:catsweat:).

Best girl :daydream:

I'll go on a sex toursim trip to Onigashima and stop the rebellion while I'm at it :madmonk:
Just be careful with the nails of the girls, they have a bad habit of scratching interesting places.:catblush:
They are also very flexible.:catpole::catpole:
If it weren't for my durable body, I think I would be dead already, you better cover yourself with your incredible HAKI when you sleep with these girls, or else they'll leave some marks on you.:yearight::yearight:
The best way to pass body heat is to be naked and holding each other.
For the cold it's the same thing LOL.
Monet that damn thing is going to rub on me.:noo::noo::blush::blush::shocking:Cold breasts.:shocking:

Really torn on this chapter.

In itself it was a bang average chapter. One could even call it boring/uneventful.

I think there are two options where this is going:

1) Oda is intentionally luring us into being a bit disappointed and lowering our expectations for chapter 1000. Then he suddenly drops the actual bombshell chapters 999 (end of act three) and 1000 (worldbuilding chapter) and catches the sceptical fans off-guard, creating a huge hype.

2) Chapter 1000 will be a massive letdown. Only something predictable like Luffy reaching the top and facing off against Kaido again. Maybe some scabbards lying around being defeated (actually looking dead, but of course Oda will bring them back later on). All theories about Imu reveal, will of D explanation etc. going up in flames.

C

critical mindset

Just be careful with the nails of the girls, they have a bad habit of scratching interesting places.:catblush:
They are also very flexible.:catpole::catpole:
If it weren't for my durable body, I think I would be dead already, you better cover yourself with your incredible HAKI when you sleep with these girls, or else they'll leave some marks on you.:yearight::yearight:
The best way to pass body heat is to be naked and holding each other.
For the cold it's the same thing LOL.
Monet that damn thing is going to rub on me.:noo::noo::blush::blush::shocking:Cold breasts.:shocking:
A most fruitful business relationship, Kaido-Sama! Bitch swapping arrangements of fine quality ladies is the way of the future! I'll have Doffy make note of this new business venture
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.