• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro's warm up fight before he takes down King and slices Kaido:zehaha:
How many fights do you want him to undertake? :hope:

I would be so satisfied with it too but I suppose Oda won't let a fight against King last too little, that would unavoidably ruin King's character and I believe Oda cares about it. So since the final fights are going to be set, Zoro might be destined to face off Kaido straightforwardly like I predicted many months ago.

How many fights do you want him to undertake? :hope:

I would be so satisfied with it too but I suppose Oda won't let a fight against King last too little, that would unavoidably ruin King's character and I believe Oda cares about it. So since the final fights are going to be set, Zoro might be destined to face off Kaido straightforwardly like I predicted many months ago.
Zoro vs King :goyea:
Zoro kills Kaido :goyea:
Sanji fights WsW :goyea:
Zoro fights WsW :gonope:

Zoro's warm up fight before he takes down King and slices Kaido:zehaha:
Actually I think Yamato vs Who's who will be it.

Who's who was the most out to get yamato before and we've seen that Yamato actually needs to transform when facing tobi roppo like sasaki so if who's who is the strongest tobi ropp, yamato might need to actually go all out to beat him.

Also No way is Yamato joining the crew without an actual serious 1v1 fight with someone

So all those "yamato4nakama" people better pray this happens

C

critical mindset

The sword he uses doesn't matter.

And since when does named attack = trying? Like Did Zoro not try against Apoo? Since he never used a named attack?
He tried against Apoo same way he tried here. Monet uses some kind of attack with her arm and Zoro needs to block with 2 swords and makes a serious looking face = has to exert effort in the block

Here Monet uses her pathetic toothpick needle and Zoro needs to restrain her needle with a two sword hold and look how he struggles to do it

You recognise the left sword, no? Monet uses pathetic needle weapons, hell she does't fit her bird toes around the wooden handle. Zoro uses thicker weapons, graded swords, has proper grip, has proper footing etc.

But Zoro isn't trying when he was trying throughout all the fight against Monet? Zoro's physical strength is not even on the level of Monet

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro vs King :goyea:
Zoro kills Kaido :goyea:
Sanji fights WsW :goyea:
Zoro fights WsW :gonope:
Sanji vs Spider Gifter comes first
Then a free beating from Black Maria
Lastly Sanji vs Page One and Sanji sparring with Queen, the latter won't be a win from Sanji's side in my opinion unless Oda craves for it. It's possible but unlikely power levels wise. Who knows.

Everyone below (and including) Sanji in the strawhats have to prove themselves why they should be a Yonko Crew

With the exceptions of
- Zoro, Jinbei, and Franky, rest of the strawhats are trash and fuck around way too much
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Spider Gifter comes first
Then a free beating from Black Maria
Lastly Sanji vs Page One and Sanji sparring with Queen, the latter won't be a win from Sanji's side in my opinion unless Oda craves for it. It's possible but unlikely power levels wise. Who knows.
I agree with all that. And Queen fight will be against Apoo/Sanji/Drake/Hawkins. Sanji cannot take Queen alone

Sanji's vs must be Who's Who and Queen... They have the Underworld theme as Sanji/Vinsmoke family.

Swordbois can get King and later he can provide a bit of entertainment for Kaido.

X Drake vs Sasaki.

I will be very happy if it turns to be Law vs Who's Who. Happy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.