What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the chapter most fitting of the number "1000" that we've had in Wano so far is the one where Roger laughs. I can't see Oda topping that in Chapter 1000 if we stay there, there is no build-up to something epic actually happening, at best we get a big reveal regarding Kaido/BM and their past or the start of a fight

Honestly the chapter most fitting of the number "1000" that we've had in Wano so far is the one where Roger laughs. I can't see Oda topping that in Chapter 1000 if we stay there, there is no build-up to something epic actually happening, at best we get a big reveal regarding Kaido/BM and their past or the start of a fight
That chapter was the montage of Roger collecting the poneglyohs. You think that was a good chapter? Really? Just coz Roger laughing?

Like Kaido vs Big Mom or Roger vs Whitebeard or even Akainu vs Aokiji.

It's a shame Oda skimmed a proper portrayal regarding these fights. Only a very few feats were shown on panel.
You know maybe he's keeping those for movie material later; I'm more talking about regular fights but it has been clear for the last 15 chapters that oda is just dragging this to the next act after chapter 1000 where battles with conclusions will actually happen hopefully

For oda he probably is thinking of showcasing SHs maybe or just luffy. Not any good info on the world itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.