What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually believe Zoro will have more power than the all the scabbards AFTER an extreme diff fight?

Wow like even I can't say that. Seriously.

Zoro being able to walk after beating kaku doesn't mean he can then fight another substantially strong person. The times Zoro has fought a stronger person After his main fight was Thriller bark and a skypiea where Zoro just mid diffed both his opponents

I'm telling you, this scenario you're proposing means Zoro mid diffs king. Plain and simple. Like there's no way Zoro can be that strong after an extreme diff. It's no longer an extreme diff if zoro is pulling out Admiral level ap afterwards.

I don't know what to tell you. It just isn't. The definition of extreme diff is that it's a complete drain. Being able to scatter fodder afterwards is just that. Scattering fodder. You can't then be strong enough to do shot like cutting Kaido and say that was an extreme diff
I don't gauge the technique Zoro will use to cut Kaido simply as Zoro Power > Scabbards Power all added up. It will have to do with a specific technique, and i think it will be an upgraded version of his Lion's song that will do the job.

So he's not going to use his techniques that puts out most AP, but his technique that is most suited for cutting durable stuff that he can't just force his way through.

And i don't think Zoro will 1 vs 1 Kaido properly, he will just come in and land that one attack with the last bit of his strength. Maybe Marco helps healing him up, but i don't think it would be necessary really.

Zoro can have a extreme difficulty fight with King without losing every bit of energy he has. They are swordsmen, the lethality aspect comes into play, and more than them pummeling each other into the ground until one can no longer stand up, it's about landing that one technique that puts your opponent down for good.

Didn't Zoro discuss this specifically in Thriller Bark against Ryuma's Zombie ? I'm not 100% sure but i think that was the case.

So Zoro can have a very difficult fight with King that he needs to grow stronger to overcome and is a close call, without being reliant on entirely depleting his stamina to make that close call favor him and not his opponent.

It seems you taking Ls made you start bringing irrelevant points. What doffy got to do with this.

Its like your a dummy or something. Akainu, Akoji etc.. are stronger than don chin. You don't need Haki to be stronger than someone with it. Please answer the question. Who is stronger Akainu or Ace. Who is stronger Dressrosa Sabo or Kidd who fought Kaido. YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.

ZORO KO cause of both things. Why you bringing up luffy. Luffy got slept by Apoo.
You didn't prove anything with buggy and Akainu. You said dodging made you above somebody. Then contradicted yourself by saying Zoro was weaker then Kuma and Luffy then Mihawk.

I am still waiting for the panel of right hand Sanji, Oden defeating Kaido and Rayleigh saying they need to jump oden cause he too powerful. Until you provide these panels. You can hold your 3 Ls
All you do is lying really,

First of all, Ace had potential to surpass Akainu, and CoC was proof of it.

Secondly, using Admirals against the weak est CoC haki users is a cheap move, because Admirals are exceptions and you can compare him to Yonko, who are all CoC users and see the results. You don't compare Ace to Admirals you compare Ace to someone like Hawkins or Urouge then see who is better.

Yes CoC is necessary because Oden is at the top level, and you said something funny as Zoro surpassing Oden, lmao.

First get CoC then he will still need to get stronger, the guy soloed Kaido and was going to beat him if not for old hag. While Zoro is struggling with Denjiro who is not even half as strong as Oden, he even struggled with Killer who is weaker than Eustass Kid, another CoC user.

Zoro dodging Kuma means nothing because he lost, you are repeating the debunked arguments like a broken record, lmao.

You took 4 L's in just 1 day, you have a gift for it, Zoro fan gift.

The problem with with Black Maria transformation is that It looks neither cool, creepy, threatening or simply how zoan usually look. I don't know, It is mean to look goofy on purpose? Because I don't have the impression Black Maria is mean to be a goofy character.
I'm still hoping it's a full zoan Maria
every full zoan looks goofy

The problem with with Black Maria transformation is that It looks neither cool, creepy, threatening or simply how zoan usually look. I don't know, It is mean to look goofy because I don't have the impression Black Maria was mean to be goofy
Oda has taken an ancient tarantula and erased virtually any identifying trait: no detailed hair, no chelicerae, cartoonish eyes and mouth... What's the point of this design, exactly? Not only it's extremely lazy (anybody can think about that and draw it) but, as you say, it doesn't follow any psychology nor even the rules of natural zoans to begin with. So many potential completely wasted as it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.