What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji beats BM ( Which he should with relative ease) then goes to King or Queen that's badass

If it's another Khalifa situaiton then that's stupid as FOOK, repeating the same shit would be an utter waste IMO
It is another Kalifa situation. Sanji defends himself but cannot attack. He gets lovestruck. Black Maria puts dog collars on Sanji and Sanji gets bloodied up. Robin comes to rescue and Sanji goes to a calamity.
Sounds way too familiar but it is the likely scenario :'(

Hody just took pills to dull the pain from the wound, then kept taking them bc of side effects. He was never down like Apoo, he was still high functioning and kept fighting, restrainng King Neptune etc
Hody was out for cold and he needed steroid to wake up from a no named attack used by his right hand and sandai whereas apoo was out for moments and he only now stood up from a no named attack used by his left hand and wado no enma in the sight .:josad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would have liked Killer vs WW but at this point seems set for Jimbe :zorothink:

Watch my boy Killer taking on Jack before joining the Kaido party :finally:
I lowkey hope that Kidd and Killer will try to attack Kaido and join the party that will take him down so that they could get their craved revenge. The Udon events constituted a huge emotional factor to me, and I would love that.

Basically the Zoro haters got excited reading the shit Google translation. But consider it says Drake puts him down again, this looks like a Monet situation.
Ive stated if Apoo gets up and damages Zoro, that's a plausible argument for Zoro to take an L, but this shit is just reaching, it's the same thing with Monet. Also Zoro stated earlier that Apoo was a waste of time for him.

Plus Zoro got the antidote so he already won lol

Men I really fear that chapter 1000 going be a flashback with fucking Yamato and Ace... Pls I beg you Oda don't do it...

But rather was Ace already a Whitebeard member during that time in Wano? In that case if he was one, *headcanon starts* he was most like caught off by Kaido after his defeat. With means Whitebeard look for Ace>Whitebeard face Kaido>Kaido get his last L and Ace could come free> result:
Whitebeard vs Kaido chapter 1000:cheers:

Men I really fear that chapter 1000 going be a flashback with fucking Yamato and Ace... Pls I beg you Oda don't do it...

But rather was Ace already a Whitebeard member during that time in Wano? In that case if he was one, *headcanon starts* he was most like caught off by Kaido after his defeat. With means Whitebeard look for Ace>Whitebeard face Kaido>Kaido get his last L and Ace could come free> result:
Whitebeard vs Kaido chapter 1000:cheers:
Sadly this was most likely before Ace became a Whitebeard Pirate so I am afraid we won't see Whitebeard vs Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.