What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the Ace timeline looking like this so far?

- "Captured" by Tama's villagers
- Befriends them, gives Tama his promise, leaves
- Behind the scenes he knows about Kaido, goes to Onigashima
- Potentially fights and loses against him.

But then what happens next? He just ups and leaves? Oda has to have a good reason for this right? If Ace knew about everything in Wano, surely he would have told Whitebeard about it? Marco acted like he didn't know it was that bad when he arrived.

So is the Ace timeline looking like this so far?

- "Captured" by Tama's villagers
- Befriends them, gives Tama his promise, leaves
- Behind the scenes he knows about Kaido, goes to Onigashima
- Potentially fights and loses against him.

But then what happens next? He just ups and leaves? Oda has to have a good reason for this right? If Ace knew about everything in Wano, surely he would have told Whitebeard about it? Marco acted like he didn't know it was that bad when he arrived.
Guess we just have to assume they never asked him or he never told them he went to Wano.:kayneshrug:

C

critical mindset

No you don't understand how One Piece works.

Hybrid Ulti is probably stronger than Vergo, Luffy needed G4 for her.

Usopp survived Hybrid Ulti, for the same reason why he survived Caesar Clown.

-You; ''if Sanji was weakened why Usopp is alive?''

:okay:

Do you even understand how One Piece works?
See how big her hands are

That's why he needed to go G4 because he couldn't use his arms

Monet produces a similar reaction from Luffy but with her tiny bird toes and in her base form

Ulti uses her strongest form :milaugh:

Exerts more leverage because of bigger hands, same way a bigger hand helps out with leverage in anything strength related like armwesrtling, Monet has tiny toes and restrains Luffy just from the shoulders, so Monet's feat is waaay more impressive - and Monet is in her BASE FORM while Ulti is in her STRONGEST FORM

Luffy does not need G4 against Ulti, only to free himself when he is in base form which he does by blowing air into his neck (same way he freed himself from Cracker who held him down with his shield)

Usopp was fucking alive and doing well

You understand Sanji's absoluely hardest part of the leg bone was broken so you need to argue is less than Usopp level durable for your argument to make sense

It's not my problem if you can't understand Oda's humour he makes gag scenes all the time that doesn't make sense, like Sanji catching up to the dragon in the same arc, that's not real , that's a fucking gag scene

Well we are basically having 5 SN crews doing nothing.Oda needs to involve them somehow.
Well, the crews of each are pretty much fodder. I dont expect Law's or Kid's crews to do anything. Drake, Hawkins and Apoo's crews are fundamentally nonexistent at this point. I dont expect any of them to get a serious fight outside their captains who are all just going after the Yonko at this point.

If the BMP show up, I can see the battles getting a tad more complicated (who would fight Compote/Snack/Daifuku/Smoothie etc for example), but I'm not sure if it would entirely shake up the matchups that much. What I do sort of hope for is the Marines or the WBP showing up to handle them, but we'll see. The number of notable protagonists are smaller than we think and the Yakuza and Supernova crews have honestly been nothing but fodder at this point, but maybe that changes.
Post automatically merged:

Wasnt it yamato who fought ace instead of kaido?
That could be it. I think it was only specified she new him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can I be a little racist and suggest someone editting a Sheckle instead of the star on that. That'd be a true representation of your JEEEWWWWW-PPPPEEEERRR ladness
Hahahahaha!! What about morphing the star into the Star of David?? 😏🤑✡️
Post automatically merged:

Franky Fam be eating good
Though we are few, we are mighty @Albino 👑 @djiayebee :getnappaed:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Franky is busting Sasakis ass and laughing giving a great big laugh after it. Franky is as strong if not much stronger than a Pacifista
He learned all the engineering knowledge from Vegapunk's lab after being flabbergasted by his researches. I feel like Franky is a mini Vegapunk by himself and perhaps will one day reach that level of technological phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.