What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that the possible betrayal of big mom could be linked to the man who tried to kill kaido ? It's pretty strange when you think about it, who in the world would be crazy enough to try to kill kaido (it's probably not ace since he's not even able to match black beard) ? I'm wondering if he knows something about god valley or xebec and big mom wants that information from him:choppawhat:

Ace want to kill Whitebeard when he cant kill Kaido :kaidowhat:
Ace came to Kaido's island, banged his daughter,fucked up his castle and got out without getting a single scratch.
Then he went on to try and take the head of the World's strongest pirate, only to fail 100 times and recognize he is the GOAT + became his subordinate.

How so, if the Magistrate is still alive, then he can be exposed. Any chance of that goes out the window with his death. Especially if the one accused of killing everyone is the one who killed the Magistrate, if front of tons of people.
That's only but a chance of him getting caught, and in the meantime he'll keep doing it, especially since the Wano people will put those deaths on Zoro, especially after not committing seppuku or even trying to bringing innocence to his name, instead opting to attack officials and running away afterwards, which only made things worse.

I'll just wait and see and if there's no mention of the Magistrate being alive/being arrested for being the real killer, I'll just claim he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.