What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the things I don't like from other.

He always play favorites to characters he likes more and gives them more action compared to others.

I'd rather see Killer,Kid,Law than Robin,Franky,Brook
Because they're the main characters? Maybe write Two Piece where Law is a main character or advocate for a novel Kid that Boichi or whoever can make a manga or of in 10 years or something.

Jinbe equal to Doffy? That's very false and based off no proof at all. It's pretty much a bold statement. He needs a very long way before proving he can even push Doffy to an high difficulty fight on land
It is the opposite, Jinbe is the one who send a Yonkou fly, stopping Akainu and beating Moria in one shot, fighting easily with G2. Jinbe feats are equal or better then of these of Doffy. Jinbe already prove enough to said that he can fight equal with Doffy. Law and Kid where shocked for right reason when they hear that Jinbe join Luffy crew.

Ace himself is probably weaker than Doflamingo and he was stalemating Jinbe before even joining the WB Pirates. I seriously doubt Jinbe turned so much powerful.
Not sure how large the gap between Doffy and Ace are,but Ace has until now one of the best feats in one piece verse(high tiers speaking).

Lol let him be pushing Sasaki past mid diff first before talking about a comparison with Doflamingo.
Here’s the thing. Franky Shogun is made of Wapol metal, which WB couldn’t break. I don’t think he’s taking that much damage from Sasaki, at least not at first.

I mean if Who’s Who is Jinbei level, and Franky actually beats Sasaki, then....
:zorothink::zorothink::zorothink:

Did Franky use Franky Shogun against Senor Pink?

If not, then Franky may have legit been keeping a F6, maybe even commander level card up his sleeve...
:saitahu:
And I mean, he was the 4th strongest SH pre timeskip.

Here’s the thing. Franky Shogun is made of Wapol metal, which WB couldn’t break. I don’t think he’s taking that much damage from Sasaki, at least not at first.

I mean if Who’s Who is Jinbei level, and Franky actually beats Sasaki, then....
:zorothink::zorothink::zorothink:
Watch Oda ignore that Wb couldn't break Wapol metal and see how Sasaki breaks it with little trouble if there's a fight between the 2 in the next chapters.

Jack is the 4th strongest member of the beast pirates.
Blueno was the 4th strongest member of CP9.
Luffy said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass in Zou.
Jack very well might be on the last floor before the Dome.

Guys, what if chapter 999, a fight between Luffy and Jack starts?
Then, at the beginning of chapter 1000, Luffy blueno’s Jack and moves onto Kaido?
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Catches him by the water cooler and knocks him up to the roof in a parallel to his blueno fight sort of

Jinbe equal to Doffy? That's very false and based off no proof at all. It's pretty much a bold statement. He needs a very long way before proving he can even push Doffy to an high difficulty fight on land.

Ace himself is probably or at least eventually weaker than Doflamingo and he was stalemating Jinbe before even joining the WB Pirates. I seriously doubt Jinbe turned so much powerful.
Dismissed gear second, stood up to an emperor... not bad right

Watch Oda ignore that Wb couldn't break Wapol metal and see how Sasaki breaks it with little trouble if there's a fight between the 2 in the next chapters.
Have we ever actually seen Franky use Franky Shogun against a major opponent?
I don’t think he used it on Senor Pink....
It’s very possible Franky was hiding an F6 level card up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.