What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, are you that naive?
No I'm not that naive. I'm taking into consideration the events presented as the majority of what happens in the chapter. And they are trash.

There's no pacing whatsoever and Oda is throwing in an Ace flashback like anyone gives a shit

Unless you tell me what the spoiler says is wrong or is not the majority of the chapter then no, trash ass chapter

Franky is about to beat one of the stronger F6. Sanji literally needed his raid suit to fight Page One. The Brachio tank, which is weaker than Franky Shogun, tanked hits from BM.

I think the case for Franky > base Sanji is surprisingly solid lol.
That fight with Black Maria isn't lasting bruh, Queen is interested in Sanji, just like WsW is interested in Jinbe. And he used the suit to hide his face before the raid.

No I'm not that naive. I'm taking into consideration the events presented as the majority of what happens in the chapter. And they are trash.

There's no pacing whatsoever and Oda is throwing in an Ace flashback like anyone gives a shit

Unless you tell me what the spoiler says is wrong or is not the majority of the chapter then no, trash ass
chapter
Dude, you are naive, full spoilers dont release until tonight and normally contain a ton of other scenes. These are just the "highlights". This has never changed. But whatever, your opinion right? Just like its my opinion to call you naive

Franky beats one sword Zoro.
Franky one shots Apoo with Radical beam.
Franky can probably smash multiple biscuit soldiers with a radical beam.
Franky is the truth.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly from what we have seen, Franky looks stronger than base Sanji. It's not a coincidence Oda gave him a RS, because Sanji needs that against Queen.
Finally, someone who isn’t lost in their headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy > Zoro > RS Sanji > Jinbei > Franky > Brooke ~ base Sanji.

Dude, you are naive, full spoilers dont release until tonight and normally contain a ton of other scenes. These are just the "highlights". This has never changed. But whatever, your opinion right? Just like its my opinion to call you naive
So we got introduced to 3 cool Ancient Zoans (WW, BM, Sasaki) and matchups
We have more action confirmed (Drake, Apoo)
A pair of Yamato panels in the end
And AT LEAST another scenario (Law? Kidd?) we have no spoiler about

But people still complain :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.