What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I'm really loving this idea that Jinbe/Franky are taking on the strongest Headliners below the calamities. It really solidifies their place strength wise in the crew all things considering.

Not only that, but a recovering Jack doesn't seem to be this major accomplishmen/feat for any character. I pretty much see Luffy fighting his hybrid as a warmup to test out the new Haki he has. Considering Luffy has defeated YCs before, it shouldn't be a problem and combined with the damage already given to Jack by the Mink kings, should make that fight go relatively quick if it does.

Plus, giving Luffy a warmup fight is an Oda staple at this point so I wouldn't be shocked if that's the case, not even including Luffys proclamations to kick Jack's ass back in Zou. Narrative payoff is King in this story so im thinking that may be the case now

S

stealthblack

I believe Franky Shogum is much closer to Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe.
Post automatically merged:

Franky Shogum > Sanji without raid suit
even baby 5 and Buffalo pierced that shogun with their attacks...while base sanji was fighting righ hand man of doflamingo and doflamingo

Actually Oda is being more consistent with them imo.

Franky never went all out against Senior Pink but that is about to occur with Sasaki instead.

Also Ulti demolished Nami and Usopp.

Kaido took out the Scabbards pretty handily. Etc
Even that being said, if Nami/Usopp fight Ulti unfairly, they might be able to win. Still think Nami is stealing Zeus/Prometheus for the big weather combo in the end (surprised BM hasnt created a "Hades" or something for a cold soul lol) and her and Usopp using some pretty unfair tactics might allow them to win against a F5 member.

If WW gives Jinbe mid-high diff it means that minks sulong low diffs Jinbe lol
Well when you have a 100+ of them....

Who's Who and Sasaki were portrayed as close to each other

I can't wait for all the cope from Powerlevel nerds who refuse to accept that Oda is gonna give powerups to the Strawhats because they take tiers too seriously

"Who's Who could one shot Sasaki" will be popular among certain people who refuse to accept that Franky is close to Jinbei
Franky especially with his Shogun has been shown to be close at least Aoe and destructive feats wise. This is why he took out a number out, when its shown it takes a strong attwck to take them out

if even baby5 can pierce the shogun, imagine what vergo and doflamingo would do to it....

and for franky, the shogun is what raid suit is for sanji...
I don’t doubt that

Oda intentionally made all YC2 thick like Jozu, Lucky Roo, Queen and Smoothie. Luffy has two YC2 Franky and Jinbe and two YC1 Zoro and Sanji under him.

Nothing wrong with it.
Who’s YC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.