What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because I don't put Zoro on a god like pedestal like you guys do, it is not downplay or hate. I rather like Zoro, but I dislike the levels in which you guys elevate him, and try and place him in a hierarchy in which he doesn't belong. :kayneshrug:
90% of the time it’s not like “Zoro detractors” put him anywhere weak either, it’s just that we don’t see Zoro as above King/Katakuri/Marco just because he cut a distracted Apoo.
Post automatically merged:

I would pay a lot to see Edward Weevil show up in Wano and fuck up all these fodder looking Tobiroppos
I’d pay more for that to never happen.

Jeez. Doffy fought Luffy and Law and Law used Gamma knife and Luffy ran to recover. I don't see any of the calamities to stand a chance versus Luffy and Law at the level they were at Dressrosa. Doffy bodies any of the three calamities.
Luffy didn't need Law's help to beat Doffy.

DR Luffy > DR Doffy.

Had Luffy been healthy from the start, his G4 would've lasted longer and he'd have KKG'd Doflamingo before it could run out

:milaugh:Nope. Doflamingo was so tough that even after surviving Gamma Knife and almost killing Law, G4 still couldn't do the job in time.

Luffy was the lucky one with the gladiators that saved him from Doflamingo and Burgess.

Luffy was running from Doflamingo, at no point Doflamingo run from Luffy or Law.
Luffy literally thought he was done. He was just lucky. Luffy was tired from the coliseum fight and Law just fought Fuji and Doffy. Law came into that fight injured. Doffy was getting blitz by G4 Luffy. Lmao

:milaugh:Nope. Doflamingo was so tough that even after surviving Gamma Knife and almost killing Law, G4 still couldn't do the job in time.

Luffy was the lucky one with the gladiators that saved him from Doflamingo and Burgess.

Luffy was running from Doflamingo, at no point Doflamingo run from Luffy or Law.
Erkan with the epic failure analysis once again.

Luffy being injured and tired mattered more than Doflamingo being hit by Gamma Knife.

Healthy Luffy = longer G4 = Doffy get pummeled and KO'd before it can even run out

DR Luffy > DR Doffy 1V1.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Based on what we saw Ulti would not get a grip on Luffy in the first place in a 1v1 based on how she got blitzed. That's my point. You are using a 2v1 to justify Luffy having to use G4 to break a grip. A grip that likely would never have happened 1v1 cause we were shown she couldn't keep up.

In a 1v1 Luffy would have blitzed and taken her down. Then what happens? No PageOne to distract him so he can just give her an Elephant Gatling. Contrast this to Dofla who was laughing at G2/3.
Luffy didn't just say Ulti's grip is strong; he called her strong in general and decided to use G4 to take her out so it doesn't matter if she didn't get to catch him. She'd still make Luffy realize how strong she is sooner or later because she's that strong by Luffy's own admission. As a matter of fact, She kept up with Yamato who can comfortably fight against G2/G3 Luffy and she did it a few minutes after taking a Thunder Bagua from Yamato.

Is it fair to say people here have headcanon of Zoro to be King/YC1 level or above, and it's fair to call that out, there is no evidence to remotely suggest Zoro is currently that powerful, it's all just circumstansial evidence at this point.

But week after week it seems most Zoro haters go out of their way to go he's below Beetle Gifter level because apparntly seeing him later with Sasaki satisfies the Zoro hater headcanon, same with Killer is Pleasure Nerf and Zoro "sneak attack" Apoo, it's very evident Zoro if far above Killer and that Killer is much stronger than a pleasure and Zoro is Far above Apoo, i.e breaking his Tonfa.

Status
Not open for further replies.