What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty evident Zoro was superior to Apoo. We obviously agree to disagree.

Apoo getting up is in my eyes totally irrelevant, he failed his mission and Queen wants to kill him anyways. Only way Zoro takes any form of a L is if he gets damaged by Apoo, then Ill admit that's an L for Zoro
And that's the biggest issue here. How was someone who was holding off Zoro and Drake at the same exact time for at least a half hour (via virus expanding time frame) inferior?

But yeah, we can agree to disagree.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The point is there is a level difference between G4 Luffy and those Tobi Roppo Zoans.

Just because G4 Luffy is immune to parasite due to his raw strength, that doesn't mean they can replicate that feat. Law was also immune to it due to having the most versatile DF power, which is nothing like a mere ancient zoan.

Luffy needed to rest to use another G4, if he doesn't have enough Haki, he can't use G4 anyway, so saying that he was tired or barely use Haki wouldn't be accurate, the reason Luffy escapes is because of that. I doubt there is a power differences between G4's until the advance CoA improvement.
As I said before nothing even suggests G4 increases Luffy's raw physical stats. G4 is as strong as it is because of it's outstanding attack power and speed both of which are a result of a combination of elasticity and COA so whatever it is that made Luffy break free out of Parasite isn't his raw strength because we know for a fact that Luffy couldn't resist it before entering G4.

And Yes, It's completely accurate to say Luffy's Haki didn't fully return and he could barely even stand according to Doffy himself.

Here is my question, do you guys think just like Sanji will switch is opponent and not fight Black Maria that Jinbe/Usopp/Nami/Franky will ALSO switch?

kinda like how Cp9
- Sanji faced Kalifa first
- Nami faced Komadori first
- Usopp faced Jyabura
and so on, but they switched and they either faced someone else, or had a different role

what I mean, is it ONLY gonna be Sanji this time who switches? or will Franky/Jinbe also switch later on?
It seems Jinbei is locked to who's who

Franky vs Sasaki is hype. Triceratops is cool, their fight should be badass.

Jinbe vs Who's Who is unexpected but also underwhelming imo. Would've preferred someone else to take him on but oh well. His design looks weird based off that pic. Also possible now that Luffy (or someone else) blueno's a weakened Jack.

And Oda's wasting panel time with Sanji 'vs' Black Maria. We all know it's not his main fight. Just let Robin fight her already.
:seriously:
Jack will get up, and try to attack Luffy... stopping him from going to Kaido
Luffy then will do what I said, in is base form, he will:
1- Future sight dodge the trunk like Rayleigh with the elephant
2- Put his palm, and shoot the beam of haki at him

Exactly a remincent to Rayleigh's scene back in the training... a student following the steps of the master

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I wonder who is going to finish Jack off at this point. If you guys have got any ideas you can share them.

It would be cool if it was a supernova to finish him off honestly.

Being someones arc means having the most focus. Doesnt really have to be about their past or what not. This is an arc about Samurais and swords....its obvious Zoro will have more focus then Sanji.
It has to have focus on the character at hand, Wano an arc that matches Zoro's skillset, doesnt make it Zoro's arc at this moment, there has been no focus on Zoro's character or his journey as a swordsman, etc. It's focus on things around his charcter, primarily the Shusui and Zoro getting enma, also a brief panel on Sunacci, etc.

The trade off for WCi was Dressrosa anyways, it's why Oda did the split. My point was yes it focuses more on Zoro compared to Sanji but there hasnt been direct indications that it's "Zoro's Arc"

Luffy had this man in a wall and he was KO. He thought he was done or he would of finished him
Doflamingo wasn't KOed because bird cage was still active, stop lying.

They even learned that by looking at bird cage, if not for bird cage, they couldn't even know that.

The only reason he thought Doflamingo wasn't finished, because he looked at bird cage, so Doflamingo even helped Luffy by still using bird cage so Luffy could understand easily by looking at bird cage, but even with that help Luffy was still too late.

And you believe in ZKK so stfu. When you get shat on ill be here for your tears...
What tears? You mean all those Ls yall Sanji fans caught in WCI. It was glorious. Judge beat his ass, Daifuku sent his ass flying, crying in the rain, no 1 v 1, brother saves him proving that he was faster and gave him a raid suit. Even at the end of the arc his dad still called him garbage. He used his dads weapon to fight a flying 6 while Franky most likly going to have a good fight with a stronger one Sasaki>P1. WCI is Sanji fans worse nightmare :gokulaugh::milaugh:

And that's the biggest issue here. How was someone who was holding off Zoro and Drake at the same exact time for at least a half hour (via virus expanding time frame) inferior?

That is why we disagree, Apoo was shown to fend both of them off in 2 separate instances, one which was a sneak attack that he dodged and the other which he blocked both them blitzing him.

Now Zoro does it, but circumstance is believe to be different when in fact it's the same as the 2 early instances but Zoro was just too fast for Apoo to see or His Haki was superior via his broken Tonfa

Sanji still hasn't had a proper fight throughout the timeskip. Closest we got is Judge and Page One, both inconclusive.
And that's frustrating for whoever enjoys his fights and a bad choice, but how does it undermine Sanji as a character or as a fighter?
Sanji has plenty of feats against the strongest pirates in the world, an emperor, two YC1 and a warlord included, we know he is strong.
And he hasn't even gone all out:kayneshrug:

Doflamingo wasn't KOed because bird cage was still active, stop lying.

They even learned that by looking at bird cage, if not for bird cage, they couldn't even know that.

The only reason he thought Doflamingo wasn't finished, because he looked at bird cage, so Doflamingo even helped Luffy by still using bird cage so Luffy could understand easily by looking at bird cage, but even with that help Luffy was still too late.
This is why i said Luffy thought he was done. Luffy stopped his assault cause he taught he was done

It seems Jinbei is locked to who's who
It isn't necessary a final match up... but I wouldn't mind it... in fact, this might be Oda's way to separate Sanji/Zoro from Jinbe this arc

- He feeds King/Queen to Zoro and Sanji
- He gives Who's who to Jinbe "the guy closest" to becoming a new calamity.. and who is seeking to take that position.. and maybe have the power to do so...

Are you really really really watching One Piece?
do you realize that Pudding's boobs and Rebecca's boobs at age 16 too is kinda overkill?
LMAO
DO we watch the same show?

Oda treats the age of 16 as adults because that's the age of consent for them in Japan... meaning, the age of 16 is treated as the age of 18 in our cultures... so to see him drawn like that at 16 is no stretc, NOT with One Piece with all its bizzare

We are watching a series who had Otohime give birth to a child who's finger is BIGGER than Otohime herself LMAO

Can you imagine how freaking Neptune fuck and have sexual relation with Otohime?

Bruh... that guy being a teenager is the LEAST WEIRD SHIT compared to other shit we have on this show... I feel you didn't pay attention to Oda's bizarreness to recognize that hahaha

Yeah, no argumentats again. As much as u try to spin it this guy does not look like 16 nor does that even make sense. Why would whos who not react to seeing Robin??? What even is the point of a CP member in kaidos crew? You havent brought any good arguments. If you argue with the oversexualization in manga then youre already wrong because its not being done for the same reason. Oda would not make a 16 year old look like a 30+ year old for sexual reasons nor for any other good reason unless it directly correlates to the figures character or DF or power. And even if that was true. Theres still no answer to why he didnt react to Robin.

You just posted directly what came to ur mind lmao seeing the possibility of Jinbei having met him in maryjoa. Just drop it dude

It has to have focus on the character at hand, Wano an arc that matches Zoro's skillset, doesnt make it Zoro's arc at this moment, there has been no focus on Zoro's character or his journey as a swordsman, etc. It's focus on things around his charcter, primarily the Shusui and Zoro getting enma, also a brief panel on Sunacci, etc.

The trade off for WCi was Dressrosa anyways, it's why Oda did the split. My point was yes it focuses more on Zoro compared to Sanji but there hasnt been direct indications that it's "Zoro's Arc"
Well its obvious its more Zoro's arc then Sanji's.

Zoro has more importance in Wano and DR then Sanji.....whilst having nothing in WCI. I think its a fair trade off.

Zoro may not get as much focus as Sanji got....but hes still getting more than every other SH in this arc.

Luffy ran, Doflamingo at no point never ran from Luffy.
Doflamingo couldn't run. He was too slow for that. Instead he stalled G4 to not get hammered.

Luffy can't even finished Gamma Knifed Doflamingo after using G4, and he started to run from him. Read the manga, don't look at the conclusion with Zoro fan goggles.
Gamma Knife is irrelevant .
Doffy can't do shit vs G4 whether he is at full strength of not.
He can't injure G4, he can't block G4 and he can't tank G4.
I guess this guy has no concept on how a human body works... :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Gamma Knife had no relevance to the end of Luffy vs Doffy, never did Doffy complain about it nor did Oda point out that Law's help was the deciding factor.
Gamma Knife was only in the story for Law to have a proper final stand instead of getting fodderized without fighting back.

Whitebeard gave a free shot to Admiral Akainu because he had a heart attack.
Irrelevant. Don't bring in useless shit like that this isn't the debate.

Doflamingo was trying to survive by stitching his heart and other internal organs back.

Even Whitebeard didn't stop when 1/3 of his face melted by magma, but he stopped when he got an heart attack.
Doflamingo would've gotten his ass kicked just the same whether or not he was hit by Gamma Knife
G4 >> Doffy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoro held off Jabra and Kaku while having ussop on his sword. Who cares, soon has Zoro got serious why didn't Apoo hold him anymore.

Luffy didn't just say Ulti's grip is strong; he called her strong in general and decided to use G4 to take her out so it doesn't matter if she didn't get to catch him. She'd still make Luffy realize how strong she is sooner or later because she's that strong by Luffy's own admission. As a matter of fact, She kept up with Yamato who can comfortably fight against G2/G3 Luffy and she did it a few minutes after taking a Thunder Bagua from Yamato.
Na he called her grip strong. That's the context of the statement. I see you are also avoiding how she likely would not have gotten him in that grip 1v1. She got blitzed plain and simple. All he would have to do is follow up with an Elephant Gatling which is > a number of Thunder bagua's as it was going to destroy an island sized ship.

No point in continuing this. We are not going to agree here I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.