What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo couldn't run. He was too slow for that. Instead he stalled G4 to not get hammered.
Another baseless lie. ''he couldn't run''... Go use some manga facts instead of lying. :milaugh:

At no point, Doflamingo wanted to run from Luffy.

Gamma Knife is irrelevant you clown.
Doffy can't do shit vs G4 whether he is at full strength of not.
He can't injure G4, he can't block G4 and he can't tank G4.

This is a manga you clown.
Gamma Knife had no relevance to the end of Luffy vs Doffy, never did Doffy complain about it nor did Oda point out that Law's help was the deciding factor.
Gamma Knife was only in the story for Law to have a proper final stand instead of getting fodderized without fighting back.
Gamma Knife is the reason Doflamingo was nerfed to a level that he would lose to Luffy, even though he could still kill Luffy if others didn't help him.

Doflamingo doesn't complain, what kind of argument is this? :milaugh: We already see Doflamingo was still stitching his internal organs while fighting Luffy.

I already debunked your nonsense with Whitebeard.

Whitebeard doesn't stop when he takes tons of injuries, but he stops when he has heart attack.

That's the simple fact that you don't understand.

Gamma Knife did most of the work, liked it or not.

Coming from the guy who got negged by 99% of the OL on NF that's rich :giogio:
Now you are lying with that. And this is coming from the guy who got banned from NF for a year? :milaugh: I can control myself, I never got banned like you in NF after losing debates, and I don't insult people like you and got banned because of it, that's the huge difference between you and me.

Chopper: "It'll take one hour before a person is completely taken over by the virus."

When Drake, Zoro, and Apoo first started, Chopper had just gotten bit. By the time the fight ended, half of Choppers body was encased in ice. Do you want to do the math, or shall I?
This very spoiler told us that the spread of the virus depends on the people capabilities. So it is one 1 hour for everyone.

Furthermore without Brook burning a torch next to him Chopper would have completely frozen by the time Zoro get the antidote. So what you are saying is that more than 1 hour passed between Big Mom leaving Perospero and Big Mom heading to the roof? Is that what you are saying?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Chopper: "It'll take one hour before a person is completely taken over by the virus."

When Drake, Zoro, and Apoo first started, Chopper had just gotten bit. By the time the fight ended, half of Choppers body was encased in ice. Do you want to do the math, or shall I?
These spoilers say the virus depends on their size
It seems that the virus depends on the physical capacity of the person or something.
so tiny chopper is turning faster
marco and big mom can hear the rumblings from inside from that panel
zoro DID NOT chase apoo from when queen fired the bullets
it would have taken meme no longer than a few minutes to go up to the roof
so yeah leave the math to me because we both know you cant do shit.

Na he called her grip strong. That's the context of the statement. I see you are also avoiding how she likely would not have gotten him in that grip 1v1. She got blitzed plain and simple. All he would have to do is follow up with an Elephant Gatling
Luffy mean it overall, he saw with Fs that Ulti was about to use a very strong attack. That was the moment when he decide to use G4.
True about the grip but let not forget the other points of Gol D Roger.
Ulti was able to fight on Yamato, equal of course. And the same Yamato easily handle G2/G3. In that case as Yamato equal she should be able to do the same.
Elefant Gatling would probably knock out many characters, Doffy most like too so what is again the point?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Na he called her grip strong. That's the context of the statement. I see you are also avoiding how she likely would not have gotten him in that grip 1v1. She got blitzed plain and simple. All he would have to do is follow up with an Elephant Gatling which is > a number of Thunder bagua's as it was going to destroy an island sized ship.

No point in continuing this. We are not going to agree here I think.
I am working rn so I won't be able to continue the debate anyways. :catsweat: So yeah let's agree to disagree.

I was expecting all strawhats to match F6 except Zoro , Sanji and Jinbei. To surpass their limits..
Tho Nami and Usoop are in disadvantage against Zoan's. They need big powerups (Mama's soul tool for Nami , Stone bullets for Usoop etc)

Zoro beat Killer, Got the antidote saving Chopper and his man, Saved Hyori/kinemon wife,Otoko, and slept Apoo and the arc not even over yet. WCI ended with Sanji getting saved by his brother and being called trash by his father.:gokulaugh: I will bet my account Wano not ending with Zoro that embarrassing lmfao
Embrassing is subjective. Zoro already looks worse by running away from fodder and calling them skilled. Having to sneak attack and not being able to do fuck all....

Can someone explain me one thing in this forum.

Why isn't it possible to like both Sanji and Zoro without trashing each other?
It's possible and in fact the dispute isn't about Sanji and Zoro. The dispute is between Zoro fans' idea that Zoro is massively stronger than Sanji and Sanji fans' idea that Sanji and Zoro are very close to each other.

Very few actually care about this that much, but insults, illogical argument and more bullshitty sofisticated :goatasure:criticism of them as characters by both the parties involved have become so bothering that even "casual" fans feel the urge to defend their favourite :kayneshrug:
Then the never ending fight.

Btw Zoro is trash, he couldn't even defeat a nerfed and weakened Apoo when he was fighting against Drake :endthis:

These spoilers say the virus depends on their size
It seems that the virus depends on the physical capacity of the person or something.
so tiny chopper is turning faster
marco and big mom can hear the rumblings from inside from that panel
zoro DID NOT chase apoo from when queen fired the bullets
it would have taken meme no longer than a few minutes to go up to the roof
so yeah leave the math to me because we both know you cant do shit.
And it not Chopper who said that but Queen and he said « if you get infected you last on hour at best » therefore using Chopper infection to judge the time Zoro were fighting Apoo is clearly intellectual dishonesty.

Its literally in the story bro. Luffy was wasting time talking to citizens. Then later took note birdcage was up.
So?

As I said, if not for bird cage he couldn't even understand that,

Doflamingo even helped Luffy to understand by still using bird cage.

And you are making up excuses like this one.

Luffy ran from Doflamingo, Doflamingo never run. Doflamingo was stronger despite getting hit by Gamma Knife which destroys your heart and internal organs.

Even Whitebeard stops when he has a heart attack, try to understand what kind of attack that Gamma Knife was.

If you're really getting into math then you should know there's such thing as linear, exponential, etc. saying Apoo stalled zoro for an half of hour because half of choppers body was covered by ice is headcanon cuz we dont know if the virus spread in a linear rate or exponential rate

Status
Not open for further replies.