What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

And that's frustrating for whoever enjoys his fights and a bad choice, but how does it undermine Sanji as a character or as a fighter?
Sanji has plenty of feats against the strongest pirates in the world, an emperor, two YC1 and a warlord included, we know he is strong.
And he hasn't even gone all out:kayneshrug:
It doesn't undermine him, but you can't claim he's shined as a fighter. He has potential that hasn't been fully brought out yet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
tricerotops was always a top tier dino
shame theres no trex
Tbh we don’t know that yet. Yamato could still be one. It’d make some sense. The current largest / most complete Tyrannosaurus is named Sue and treated as a female (impossible to prove Sue’s gender).

I doubt Yamato is a tiger since that’s always been Zoro’s motif. And her teeth early transformation is sort of like a Rex’s too. They had specialized small front teeth for feeding on (ironically) soft flesh like a triceratops’ face.

This very spoiler told us that the spread of the virus depends on the people capabilities. So it is one 1 hour for everyone.

Furthermore without Brook burning a torch next to him Chopper would have completely frozen by the time Zoro get the antidote. So what you are saying is that more than 1 hour passed between Big Mom leaving Perospero and Big Mom heading to the roof? Is that what you are saying?
Zoro and Drake teamed up to go after Apoo before Queen turned it into a game. :seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh we don’t know that yet. Yamato could still be one. It’d make some sense. The current largest / most complete Tyrannosaurus is named Sue and treated as a female (impossible to prove Sue’s gender).

I doubt Yamato is a tiger since that’s always been Zoro’s motif. And her teeth early transformation is sort of like a Rex’s too. They had specialized teeth for feeding on (ironically) soft flesh like a triceratops’ face.

stop capping you know her and kaido are dragons

Embrassing is subjective. Zoro already looks worse by running away from fodder and calling them skilled. Having to sneak attack and not being able to do fuck all....
You don't even believe that. Thats why you called WCI a bad arc. Lol Sanji might never live down WCI. The repercussions is still being seen today. His RS helped him with a weaker flying six that Franky might beat. Then he basically tank hits from King and p1, but gifters body him without the raid suit. This meme i created that got popular is so accurate.

It's possible and in fact the dispute isn't about Sanji and Zoro. The dispute is between Zoro fans' idea that Zoro is massively stronger than Sanji and Sanji fans' idea that Sanji and Zoro are very close to each other.

Very few actually care about this that much, but insults, illogical argument and more bullshitty sofisticated :goatasure:criticism of them as characters by both the parties involved have become so bothering that even "casual" fans feel the urge to defend their favourite :kayneshrug:
Then the never ending fight.

Btw Zoro is trash, he couldn't even defeat a nerfed and weakened Apoo when he was fighting against Drake :endthis:
Close or not. Zoro is stronger and always will be. Same goes for Luffy and Zoro

What matters is that M3 will stay.

And soon the noobs fooled will learn it

Doffy can't do shit vs G4 whether he is at full strength of not.
He can't injure G4, he can't block G4 and he can't tank G4.
:seriously: Try reading the manga. I know you only read the Zoro and Sakazuki bits but try.
Then after this panel 20 min pass:

And Luffy couldn't do shit but run and try and avoid the strongs:

Now imagine non Gamma knife Mingo who starts in awakening :bamathink:

Status
Not open for further replies.