What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO.
First mistake, it isn't bout Zoro, the plot it's about "SAMURAIS+NINJA+MINKS+PIRATES where they have to revenge someones death+ the will of Luffy to defeat al the Yonkos."

Zoro is a mix between Pirate and Samurai, so yeah, it's an arc where zoro has 2 focus, but it's definetly not zoro's arc.
That's the same as sayin TB was zoro's arc because of Ryuma.
And nope, it wasn't.

Whole Cake was a RESCUE arc, where they had to rescue Sanji. That's what a Character's Arc means, where the plot is character-linked .
Wano plot isn't character-linked with Zoro (FOR THE MOMENT), Zoro is linked with Wano because of Samurais, but not with the plot, so IT'S NOT ZORO'S ARC.
Zoro has the 2nd most panel time in this arc. Zoro inherited Oden will when he got his sword. Rescue arc yet Luffy still got a fight. Enies lobby was a rescue arc.

Idk what i would like more. Who’s Who being Khalifa’s father and a CP operative or a former shichibukai. The former opens CP0 up a lot more and expands a SWORD CP conflict. The latter gives us another Shichibukai and more background on that organization.
Thats trash. Im tired of all these undercover marines/Cp agents.

Snoozeville
Post automatically merged:

It's a bit unexpected match-up but it seems like it's going to be fun, especially that WsW knows Jinbe.

Although Tiger vs Shark. Hmm.
Zoro vs Zoro

I have a really hard time believing that Ace fought any Yonko prior to meeting WB, for two main reasons.
1) He was super surprised by base no df WB’s strength. It’s possible base no df WB >> Kaido, but i big doubt.
2) Ace went for 5 days against Jinbei, who is apparently F6 level. Ace fighting a Yonko before then is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.