What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
> Jinbei suggest that Sanji may have sensed someone strong, but we know it's wrong since he didn't go due to sensing someone strong, but rather heard the sound of a female in danger

So Luffy saying that his observation haki musn't be good enough then is supposed to be a sarcasm considering Jinbei's supposition is wrong. It's just that no one in the roof is strong enough to be worth considering for Luffy :kayneshrug:

> Jinbei suggest that Sanji may have sensed someone strong, but we know it's wrong since he didn't go due to sensing someone strong, but rather heard the sound of a female in danger

So Luffy saying that his observation haki musn't be good enough then is supposed to be a sarcasm considering Jinbei's supposition is wrong. It's just that no one in the roof is strong enough to be worth considering for Luffy :kayneshrug:
Luffy using sarcasm now ? :kaidowhat:

i think this is because of plot, Oda "trying" to develop more Sanji character because this is worse than kalifa situation.
Khalifa moment was worse because robin, one of his cremates was about to die, and he chose not to fight her despite that, and Nami had to take over. This isn't as bad as khalifa yet.....

I love Who's Who design. Lookin' like a cool lazy cat, and his whole floor looks awesome.

Reminds me of the old Aristocats movie, when they run into that abandoned place where the stray cats were going wild :milaugh:

I really look forward now to more Who's Who and his fight with Jimbe :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.