• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda logic
Luffy can sense emotions and moves like sanji ,even better
Can see 3 secs in the future yet

His coo isn't good enough yet like Sanji in this scene
Sanji is better than Luffy when it comes to sensing women troubles...same with tashigi, viola, pudding and now with black maria incident and that is it for most of the time other than having good CoO

There will be nobody relevant on that first floor after Marco takes Zoro, Robin and maybe Brook on the rooftop. So Chopper might help Nami and Usopp vs P1 and Ulti.
Robin seeing Judge's son struggling against woman might decide to stay on that floor with Brook.
Queen will try to catch up with Marco, that's when a Judge's being freed of the women's claws will stop Queen.
Jimbei vs Who's Who.
Then on the ultimate step with King, Marco, Zoro and Luffy will arrive at the same time, one of them (probably Marco will stay behind since he doesn't what to do, might also be Zoro if King tries a sword's attack).
Luffy gets on the roof with Zoro or Marco, Kidd and Killer follows.
Every main fights is set up.

Thanks me later.

Originally I thought Yamato could join the Kaido fight but so far there are already several people that could join it... we shall see.. who do you see more likely to ambush her if not? Or the other way too.
The only Possibly people who might show either jack, king or big mom subordinates. Jack because according one chapter Kaido did tell him go patch himself we still don’t know where the medical bay is currently on the island. Possible king who has been keep close eye on Yamato and momo where about. If you want something done right you got to do it yourself. There also another possibly that maybe rest big mon subordinates might show up.

No just No. Screw this Sanji and Zoro parallels or whatever people want to call it. I'd take even Usopp fighting King if it means Zoro isn't out there portrayed in some double panels with Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji DO NOT have to be this parallel due or force people seem to want to push. Let Zoro's character be handled uniquely on its own merit, not be tied in with Sanji's character.

These headcannons portrayals of Zoro and Sanji side by side only do good for Sanji fans, it doesn't add anything for Zoro, it's in fact bind him unecessarily. Zoro's character should be handled and portrayed unique to his own narrative. Let's stop this sanji and Zoro parallels, it's restrictive to Zoro's character.
Check my signature.

Drop your insecurities and embrace the greatest duo Luffy has on his ship :finally:

Chose to play possum ? Yet Zoro is still there and hes not playing Posum ?

Denial.....

---------------

:steef: GOATTT
According to your Apoo is goat logic, which has been spouted since spoilers began, he didnt faint at all, so by that he must've been playing possum because Zoro took it from him and gave it to Chopper and it was until the next chapter Apoo got up and tried to get it back only to get destroyed by Drake because he is such a Bum

Status
Not open for further replies.