• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Insulting on public is dirty, that's face to many faces,

he didn't insult me in pm face to face,
You post something I wrote to you in good faith and in private, you dont share that. Now people can see you for what you truly are

A guy with no class.

Maybe that's why you need to be so cringe so as to ask a random dude MonsterZoro how to get girlfriends :tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe:

(edit: mods remove all my comments where I "insult you" but you are allowed to post private stuff lol)

So is this basically saying Sanji has better CoO than Luffy? I can’t tell if I’m misinterpreting or what....
It's a gag. Sanji's CoO is extremely great at detecting women, like Zoro detecting booze, or Luffy detecting meat etc. Luffy and Jinbei don't know the reasons why Sanji left and assume he left to take care of a powerful enemy and Luffy's like I couldn't even detect them!

I do find it interesting that Brook and Robin will leave Chopper, meaning they will be used somewhere else. What is interesting too is that Ulti/P1 are confirmed to be giving chase to Nami/Usopp on the performance floor. That Nami/Usopp/Chopper moment against them might actually happen..

Maybe 999 will be focused on this and Jack/Queen/King.

Something like

- Luffy running into Jack on the 5th floor

- Marco carrying Brook/Robin/Zoro towards the roof

- Nami/Usopp runs into Chopper and Ulti/P1 are behind them

- Sanji breaking out of the 3rd floor

- Queen attacking him, causing Sanji to be vulnerable to Black Maria and Robin/Brook switching with him while he fights Queen (Yes from the air)

- King and his Squad blocking the sky, causing either Zoro or Marco to only make it to the roof. Im calling only Marco goes up because virtually every F6 encounter has been exclusively strawhat, leaving Zoro crashing somewhere with King.

We'll see. Not sure if something like that could happen in a chapter but would be cool
Robin vs Black Maria and Brook + Franky vs Sasaki, maybe.

Am I the only one that thinks Black Marie's Zoan design is kinda dumb? Like Oda couldn't bring himself to alter the top of her body so he just left it as is and for some reason he put a mouth on the lower of her body. Looks like one of Big Mom's homies.
You’re not the only one, literally everyone does. Oda wants hot females to retain their hotness in their Zoan form, which is kinda stupid. That’s the reason Ulti’s hybrid doesn’t look like a hybrid form to begin with.

Learn to read. I didn't say they have healing powers I said they healed themselves.
Doffy stitched up his internal organs just like going to a doctor to get surgery.
Are you serious
If you are in surgery, do you know how long you need to rest? Luffy needed to rest after Law's surgery. Doflamingo didn't have that time.

Lmao, now this guy says stitching is healing.

Healing starts when you rest, how can anyone say stitch is healing.

Doflamingo even said it's not healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.