What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw Katakuri dodge Jinbei and Capone like they were nothing.
I think Marco casually dodging attacks from Brooke and Zoro is equivalent.
You are the one who always talk about logic and to not take anything seriously and you are taking seriously that marco's scene ?
Looks like Luffy is > the 3 admirals because he avoided all of them and even speedblized them at Marineford with a wood :watchout:

Sanji vs Katakuri

Sanji vs Base King

Zoro vs Base Marco

This is why Zoro should just stick with cowards and fodders like Pica. Cause he cant do shit to people like Hawkins and Apoo....and cant even tag people like Marco.
How is Marco in Base when he's in hybrid form? FFS you can't even troll properly without looking like a retard. Leave it to the more competent Zoro haters lad.

This is how Sanji itself insults Zoro lol - it's not made up by fans.
Yeah but my point is that it would be lame of the actual fans to take that petty insult from the manga and try to use it to downplay Zoro in the forums, which is basically what the people who are calling Sanji Judge's son are doing.

It's a gag. Sanji's CoO is extremely great at detecting women, like Zoro detecting booze, or Luffy detecting meat etc. Luffy and Jinbei don't know the reasons why Sanji left and assume he left to take care of a powerful enemy and Luffy's like I couldn't even detect them!
Ofc it's a ''gag'' - because every thing that makes Sanji look good, has to be classified as a gag so it doesn't count lol pathetic.

Sanji didn't detect woman, he heard a whole conversation between a man and a woman. Zoro ''detecting'' booze or Luffy ''detecting'' meat has nothing to do with CoO lmao - they smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.