What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already said last chapter that the SH's should not stay on this floor, and when he asks Zoro he's probably talking about all the SH's there, because Brook interfers with the "but Chopper", and X Drake says that they can go and he will handle this floor.

So Marco's declared goal had to do with helping all the SH's, not only Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Well how did that end up for them when Zoro did not do shit about Queen last time ? :milaugh:
But why would he shift his attention now to the calamities? If he wants to "help" his captain by "stalling" them, he could just stay down and fight Queen, you know, a calamity. The way i see it, the only way for King vs Zoro to happen is for King to forcefully make it happen. Zoro is not gonna go seeking for King or Queen. He wants to fight Kaidou. He makes it clear in the last chapter.

Zoro to become the WSS needs to collect incredible victories against strong and difficult characters to be able to walk its own path. It is absurd for anyone to think that Zoro will not have a 1vs1 against another high caliber swordsman just because they are excited about Zoro's chance to do something for Kaido

Except once again, he has never before in arc directly wanted to fight the min villain until now.

You are failing to address this. Oda has to do something to change Zoros mind. And as we saw with queen. A strong person just appearing in front of zoro isn't enough.

Go wild dude. You want to theorise this situation happening well Oda has given you a challenge. Zoro for the first time DOESN'T CARE TO DO THIS. So go wild and give us a reason why this changes.I'm telling you, king should one shot marco.

Adding Luffy to the equation is maybe even worse because once again, Zoro can tell luffy that they should just team up and clear out king real quick and keep going. Hell imagine if Marco Zoro and luffy are together and king is standing there thinking he's tough shit in a 1v3?

This is a challenge to you. This is no longer a simple story like dressrosa or alabaster. Zoro is invested. Very very invested. And he's going for kaido. Something has to happen CHARACTER WISE for zoro to change. Plain and simple. You have to actually consider Zoro's character here and give a good reason why he would change his mind

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro to become the WSS needs to collect incredible victories against strong and difficult characters to be able to walk its own path. It is absurd for anyone to think that Zoro will not have a 1vs1 against another high caliber swordsman just because they are excited about Zoro's chance to do something for Kaido
LMFAO you said zoro cant fight king cause he cant fly KEEP YOUR MOUTH FUCKING SHUT

Except once again, he has never before in arc directly wanted to fight the min villain until now.

You are failing to address this. Oda has to do something to change Zoros mind. And as we saw with queen. A strong person just appearing in front of zoro isn't enough.

Go wild dude. You want to theorise this situation happening well Oda has given you a challenge. Zoro for the first time DOESN'T CARE TO DO THIS. So go wild and give us a reason why this changes.I'm telling you, king should one shot marco.

Adding Luffy to the equation is maybe even worse because once again, Zoro can tell luffy that they should just team up and clear out king real quick and keep going. Hell imagine if Marco Zoro and luffy are together and king is standing there thinking he's tough shit in a 1v3?

This is a challenge to you. This is no longer a simple story like dressrosa or alabaster. Zoro is invested. Very very invested. And he's going for kaido. Something has to happen CHARACTER WISE for zoro to change. Plain and simple. You have to actually consider Zoro's character here and give a good reason why he would change his mind
I already differentiated King making it his goal to take down Zoro, from Queen sitting two floors above and setting up a game for thousands to take part in.

@ImmaIvanoM @Sword God Ryuma

Btw, now that Luffy made it past the 4th floor, i'm pretty sure we are going to see Luffy making it to the 5th floor at the same time as Zoro and Marco.

It could be a situation where King tries to stop Luffy on the 5th floor, and Zoro does one of those "me before my captain" moves.
Bro Kid is with Killer, So Zoro going to be with Luffy. Its a set up of WG vs Youkous

@HA001 can attest to this. I ALREADY believe Zoro will have a moment with Kaido, whatever that moment is (a huge cut/Beheading/whatever). Ive never argued against that fact.

But I'm also arguing for a Zoro v. King fight because the rest of the strawhats seem to be taking on these Beast Pirate members and even Queen has direct interest in Sanji.

I was arguing for BOTH, not one or the other

He already said last chapter that the SH's should not stay on this floor, and when he asks Zoro he's probably talking about all the SH's there, because Brook interfers with the "but Chopper", and X Drake says that they can go and he will handle this floor.

So Marco's declared goal had to do with helping all the SH's, not only Zoro.
Then he'll take zoro first in that scenario if you think he will go up and down one by one.

And again, his motivation doesn't preclude him from 2v1 king if he appears to block them

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@HA001 can attest to this. I ALREADY believe Zoro will have a moment with Kaido, whatever that moment is (a huge cut/Beheading/whatever). Ive never argued against that fact.

But I'm also arguing for a Zoro v. King fight because the rest of the strawhats seem to be taking on these Beast Pirate members and even Queen has direct interest in Sanji.

I was arguing for BOTH, not one or the other
Im not fussed either way cause zoro will face kaido.
But im just pointing out the people pushing zoro vs king now after saying zoro cant fight him he cant fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.