What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, as a Zoro fans, i'm torn as fuck. I also want Zoro to have a nice 1v1 fight against King, but that would minimize his impact against Kaidou, which i consider a much better feat considering Luffy who beat a YC1 couldn't even scratch him before learning Ryo:josad:
Zoro isnt fighting King. Just showed this chapter he cant do shit to flying opponents.

And Zoro doesn't just tell marco to help him finish king off?

Marco help me finish King off !

But Roronoa, you've seen arms falling from the roof and i think i can hear Kinemon screaming for his life up there !

Marco dude help me 2 vs 1 wtf !!

Their voices go silent one by one, i could heal some of them !!!

No MArco wtf man, we 2 vs 1 here then we go vs Kaido fuck the scabbards !

Like i said he used his DF. So its not no effort. Buggy dodged somebody way above his level.

Buggy already started to run away long before Akainu tried to atttack him.

A huge head start advantage, maximum effort, and a long range distance advantage.

None of them happened when marco with minimum effort dodged Zoro + Brook's combined attack in close distance, marco wasn't even flying before they attacked him.

saying zoro cant fight him he cant fly.
Zoro never mentions fighting king when referring to not being able to fly

The only reason he's talking about flying is to get to the roof with as little interference as possible.

The reason Zoro vs king isn't happening now is Zoro doesn't want to. He wants kaido. That's all.

Big Mom is also up there btw.

Anyway, i spent too much time arguing with Zoro fans that Zoro's going to get to do more than they think he will, so i'll leave it at that.

He can be Luffy's little helper like Killer is for Kidd if thats what you guys want :milaugh:
What you mean little helper? He going rip Kaido open. Thats more then little helper bro. Its not about King right now, the narrative is setting up WG vs Youkous.

But Roronoa, you've seen arms falling from the roof and i think i can hear Kinemon screaming for his life up there !

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

This is absolutely stupid. There's no need to discredit it because it's completely stupid af.

The goal was for it to look like Pound had hit Oven while Sanji had done it instead. If your argument is "well it looks like Pound hit oven" congratulations, that's the fucking point.
I never said it looks like, I proved Pound hit Oven. When we see a new hit mark that doesn't come from Sanji at the time Pound finishes his punch that proves it came from Pound.

Sanji goal was to rescue Pound's daughter and make it look like Pound got the best of Oven.

So you're saying Zoro will tell Marco leave him behind to go heal the scabbards?

That's what you're saying right?

I never said it looks like, I proved Pound hit Oven. When we see a new hit mark that doesn't come from Sanji at the time Pound finishes his punch that proves it came from Pound.

Sanji goal was to rescue Pound's daughter and make it look like Pound got the best of Oven.
It's not a new mark. It's the same mark. There's a swish that shows that Pound missed...

Wait why am I even entertaining this?

Here's the anime

Use your common sense

So you're saying Zoro will tell Marco leave him behind to go heal the scabbards?

That's what you're saying right?

Nah fuck the Scabbards, Zoro was never motivated by their suffering or interested in saving them.

Zoro will teach Marco the Gyukimaru technique :myman:
Marco starts to 1 vs 1 King and Zoro pretends not to be interested, and then boom he swoops in with the cheap shot :steef:

The roof is damn close now :finally:
Next chapter (999) will be centred on the Calamities, then we'll get the Yonko :steef:
Hopefully we get a triple intro in their full zoans:

- Luffy seeing an imposing Mammoth jack on the 5th floor

- Queen turning fulll Brachy once Sanji breaks out the floor above him to try and reach him

- Marco/Zoro encountering King in the sky as a full Zoan

All my guesses for now lol. I'll never understand why Oda never included or went for an Ace, seemed so obvious to (unless its literally Ace but that sounds dumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.