What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you adding luffy to your scenario then. Not only that, but Zoro and Marco have to be knocked into the floor

So Zoro and Marco are going up and get into a clash with king who manages to knock both zoro and Marco into the building where luffy is and then LUFFY MARCO AND ZORO ARE FACING KING.

And they are looking right at king. Luffy Marco and zoro are looking at one guy. At the same time. And they say to each other, "Whatever, let's disperse" Marco is told to go heal and zoro stays to fight king and luffy goes on.

Three guys who EACH can probably beat king individually choose to just let king go and disperse.

Okay. If that's what you think will happen then sure. I guess king is just that dude.
Wait, how is King "that dude" if only Zoro stays back to fight him ?

Not that i don't think King is " that dude". I think King and Queen are "those dudes". But in your post it does not follow up with how you see things :milaugh:

C

critical mindset

What was the beef about?
Some back and forth, Erkan12 has called repeatedly to have me banned.

The dude is weird. He tells me "Vergo has nothing to do with this thread", then he keeps making several posts about how "Sanji humilaited Vergo", "Vergo ate Tashigi's tears", he keps bringing up Vergo in several posts and how Sanji "humiliated" Doffys right hand man, just to spite Zoro fans, and he doesnt want me around to correct him. He says I bring up Vergo (just for fun bois) but he keeps on spiting Zoro fans with Vergo and bringing up Vergo in several posts. Thats why he doesnt want me around lol

When I respond back and call him a "sore loser" he posted a fucking private message I sent him in the past

Erkan12 is a clown

Doffy wasn't using his DF when he was dodging baby 5, so no if it was so effortless he wouldn't have to use his fruit.

Buggy still dodged doesn't matter. It same still dodge an attack

You proving my point with the Kuma thing. Lol So dodging an attack doesn't mean your stronger. Lmao you just bodied yourself

Oh so you can dodge somebody attack and it means literally noting like Luffy did to Mihawk. Thanks for bodying yourself
Kuma bodied Zoro. Zoro couldn't escape. Irrelevant funny example.

Buggy dodged Akainu's attack he escaped, but with huge conditions;
- Buggy already started to run long before Akainu went after him
- There was a huge difference in distance
- WB pirates saved Buggy from Akainu shortly after Buggy dodged him

Marco;
- There was no difference in distance, it was close
- Marco didn't start to run before they attacked him, he was casually standing there
- No one saved Marco after he dodged

See the differences?

Luffy didn't dodge Mihawk only one time, and Mihawk couldn't finish Luffy, like Kuma finished Zoro, so again irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.