What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some back and forth, Erkan12 has called repeatedly to have me banned.

The dude is weird. He tells me "Vergo has nothing to do with this thread", then he keeps making several posts about how "Sanji humilaited Vergo", "Vergo ate Tashigi's tears", he keps bringing up Vergo in several posts and how Sanji "humiliated" Doffys right hand man, just to spite Zoro fans, and he doesnt want me around to correct him. He says I bring up Vergo (just for fun bois) but he keeps on spiting Zoro fans with Vergo and bringing up Vergo in several posts. Thats why he doesnt want me around lol

When I respond back and call him a "sore loser" he posted a fucking private message I sent him in the past

Erkan12 is a clown
I see.

I get along with both of you so I will refrain from commenting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is why I never hoped on any of the "this guy will be this guy's opponent" trains. Who would have guessed Jinbei vs Who's Who? People swapping opponents 24/7.
It is really good that Oda managed to surprise us and change the match ups. We try to guess the match ups with ranks, power similarities, our own power scalling etc. And given Oda way of doing things : M1/M2, Kaku/JAbra, Kurrobi/Hachi etc we think that we understand a bit his way of matching people.

Opening the scar > sulong inu denjiro doji and kinemon combined kills any calamity
Can you show me the panel i might've missed it tbh
Was it before his tag team against apoo or struggle against gifters?

A panel would be really appreciated. Oh if you have one of his feats vs king thatd be cool too since that apparently happened too
:neesama:
Still better than the guy in your avatar who's gonna get assasinated by Spandam :cheers:
Doffy would parasite and decapitate most the people here right now :kayneshrug:

Yh yh....Apoo dodged that named attack easily lol...

Btw what happened to the 2nd impact argument ? You already gave up on that ?
Just like he blocked Zoro's first few attacks but we all saw what happened later.

Apoo can't handle a serious Zoro. It's time people move on. He is below Zoro. Oda had Macro accidentally revive Apoo with his regeneration flames just so that Drake can beat him.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can you show me the panel i might've missed it tbh
Was it before his tag team against apoo or struggle against gifters?

A panel would be really appreciated. Oh if you have one of his feats vs king thatd be cool too since that apparently happened too
:neesama:

Doffy would parasite and decapitate most the people here right now :kayneshrug:
Ill get it after you get me zoros final fight vs yc3 kyoshiro.

How funny... Jinbe is facing "just" Who is Who who I thought will be his match and suddenly Who is Who is commander level. Means Sasaki as well and Franky is super "Shichibukai level"

But oh wait people bring up Jinbe against the crew. Yeah Sasaki's Crew is there as well... Same for Black Maria's. But doesn't count for reasons

And honestly they will be all fodder

Just like he blocked Zoro's first few attacks but we all saw what happened later.

Apoo can't serious Zoro. It's time people move on. He is below Zoro. Oda had Macro accidentally revive Apoo with his regeneration flames just so that Drake can beat him.
Yh he got sneak attacked....

Apoo's above Zoro. Hes strongest can oneshot Luffy and he can take both Drake and Zoro at once in CQC. Let Apoo use his powers against Zoro and Zoro aint doing shite against him.

Zoro can blitz and break through Apoo's defense.

Drake can't. He has to beat a weaken Apoo who was accidentally revived and partially healed by Marco's flames.
So we just gonna ignore the fact apoos busy with drake...? Or the fact zoro and him agreed to tag team him? Or the fact apoo was able to hold them off at the same time multiple times...
:josad:

I guess you got a point if we ignore all the context and insert headcanon zoro did look impressive against apoo
:kata::kata:
:sweat:
Yall hear sumn...:queenhear:
Sounds like another sanji fight getting off screened
:queenhear:
Especially sanji
:kayneshrug:

I see.

I get along with both of you so I will refrain from commenting.
To simply put, he was trying to side with me in a pm by apologizing, the guy is obviously always trolling,

then now he is siding with zoro fans, and insulted me publicly since 2 days non-stop,

mods don't do anything, and zoro fans are laughing at it they are completely fine

then I revealed his true face where he apologized and were trying to side with me a couple of months ago,

and now zoro fans are complaining even that moderator jiihad, who was completely fine with that troll's public insults but isn't ok with this :milaugh:

King still fodderizes the strawhats tho

:king:
Not a bad drawing whoever did that.

With that said, let's not forget what happened to the last person that pierced Zoro's body with their edge weapon.

This scene is interesting because believe King might break one of Zoro's swords.The third generation demon splitter. The second generation has been introduced and Zoro needs to obtain that sword but he won't get a new sword unless something happens to one of his current swords. King breaking that sword would open up the opportunity for Zoro to get a new one.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
To simply put, he was trying to side with me in a pm by apologizing, the guy is obviously always trolling,

then now he is siding with zoro fans, and insulted me since 2 days non-stop,

mods don't do anything, and zoro fans are laughing at it they are completely fine

then I revealed his true face where he apologized and were trying to side with me a couple of months ago,

and now zoro fans are complaining even that moderrator jiihad, who is completely fine with that troll's insults isn't ok with this :milaugh:
Lmfao why did you think showing everyone he was man enough to apologise would look bad on him.

Anyway, as a Zoro fans, i'm torn as fuck. I also want Zoro to have a nice 1v1 fight against King, but that would minimize his impact against Kaidou, which i consider a much better feat considering Luffy who beat a YC1 couldn't even scratch him before learning Ryo:josad:
For me the best case scenario is Zoro having some kind of small skirmish with Kaido, landing a blow that'll fuck Kaido up pretty good only to be interrupted by King in some way, shape or form, then Zoro beats King's ass decisively, and after all that proceeds to go after and finish off Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.