What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime oden vs young kaido oden win
Prime oden vs prime kaido i think oden need support :goyea:
Oden wins neighter but to suggest that 2 dudes stronger than Oden ( Luffy and Zoro ) would need Kidd and Law and Yamato and whoever else after Kaido has already defeated 5 yc level + 1 vet and 3 mid tiers to win is absurd and stupid

Show me Ray or Scobber fighting Oden you tool. You said cause they steped up they are equal individually not together. Unless your sayimg Oden>Ray and Scopper. Your more delusional then i taught
Post automatically merged:

Ray is way more hype and potrayal then Oden
Lmao, do you even read the manga?

Rayleigh AGREED with Scopper that they need to fight against Oden in 2 v 1, because Oden was too powerful.

They fought for 3 days, no one won.

The crews were equals, just like Roger and Whitebeard were equals.

What do you mean by decisively, something like high mid diff??
Hehe. Nope. Not that simple. He means that on the way he low diffs Queen, Marco stops King while Zoro fighting Kaido and Marco gets defeated, King interferes with Zoro and Zoro comes back to mid diff King and then proceeds to kill Kaido. If Oda doesn't want to downplay Zoro, then on the way he will 'decisively' kill Jack. Bigmom was/will be saved because she has strong plot armor. Kiku hand fell little late otherwise Bicmom could have gotten Apoo treatment.

Franky is obviously MVP of this chapter, he's fighting one of the big boisssss and it's gonna be extreme diff and we're gonna see SUPERRRRRR

Also Sanji is def not fighting BM, someone (probably robin gonna tear the web) then Sanji will interfere with King or Queen

Im thinking King going off the assumption Drake vs Queen(which Im going with)

Zoro, Luffy, Kidd, Killer, Law make it to the roof with the possibility of Killer vs Hawkins on 5th floor

Oden wins neighter but to suggest that 2 dudes stronger than Oden ( Luffy and Zoro ) would need Kidd and Law and Yamato and whoever else after Kaido has already defeated 5 yc level + 1 vet and 3 mid tiers to win is absurd and stupid
SH pirates still young i think, oden prime vs young kaido not same like now.
Btw i dont think luffy n zoro > oden, EoS maybe be they r stronger

Ray is way more hype and potrayal then Oden
No
He is more famous and that's it
Ray >> Oden died with the wb and Roger clash
Oden either took on Rayliegh or Rayliegh + Scopper for 3 days and neighter of those makes Rayliegh > Oden
Not to mention Oden was 33 and might not have reached his prime yet
Putting him at Rayliegh level is just because i love Ray and i'm biased the portrayal and feats makes Oden look above Rayliegh :goyea:

Lmao, do you even read the manga?

Rayleigh AGREED with Scopper that they need to fight against Oden in 2 v 1, because Oden was too powerful.

They fought for 3 days, no one won.

The crews were equals, just like Roger and Whitebeard were equals.
Show me that panel where they agreed to fight him together because he too powerful. If it doesn't say that, then i will just give you another L for the day.

The Roger and WB pirates fought for 3 days. Show me Ray/scopper fighting Oden. The cp9 fought the SH pirates. Chopper never fought Lucci though did he. Good try but hold this L

Hehe. Nope. Not that simple. He means that on the way he low diffs Queen, Marco stops King while Zoro fighting Kaido and Marco gets defeated, King interferes with Zoro and Zoro comes back to mid diff King and then proceeds to kill Kaido. If Oda doesn't want to downplay Zoro, then on the way he will 'decisively' kill Jack. Bigmom was/will be saved because she has strong plot armor. Kiku hand fell little late otherwise Bicmom could have gotten Apoo treatment.
Lol you've been on a roll lately.
I'm dying here.

No
Oden either took on Rayliegh or Rayliegh + Scopper for 3 days and neighter of those makes Rayliegh > Oden
Putting him at Rayliegh level is just because i love Ray and i'm biased the portrayal and feats makes Oden look above Rayliegh :goyea:
No Ray has more hype and potrayal. Oh your headcanon is nice, but unlesd you providing me with an panel hold this L.
Oden was awe struck of freaking Advance CoA something Ray does like noting

And Luffy got to close his eyes and concentrate to do lmfao

Akainu called Oden just some 2nd division captain of WB. Ge was beow Rayliegh on Roger crew.

You don't even know who i like better in terms of character you. Oden was out here being surprised by Advance CoA.:gokulaugh: Something Ray does casually. Takes off cuffs like nothing

While Luffy out here got to close his eyes and concentrate mad hard to do advance Coa lmao
How do you know Rayleigh could already use it in Oden’s flashback ?

Show me that panel where they agreed to fight him together because he too powerful. If it doesn't say that, then i will just give you another L for the day.

The Roger and WB pirates fought for 3 days. Show me Ray/scopper fighting Oden. The cp9 fought the SH pirates. Chopper never fought Lucci though did he. Good try but hold this L

Scopper: Should we nip this in the bud, Rayleigh?
Rayleigh: I think so.
Roger: Gaban, Rayleigh stop!! I wouldn't want you guys to get hurt.

Sorry to crush your dreams :milaugh:

Also Roger = Whitebeard,

Just like Roger's crew (strongest Rayleigh/Scopper) = Whitebeard's crew (strongest Oden)

You can't say Roger = Whitebeard based on this fight, but then go deny the fact that Roger pirates = Whitebeard pirates, be consistent.

So this proves Rayleigh > Oden in your fanfic world? :milaugh:
Seriously mate? Im asking the chapter like 3 times but u ignored me, if u want private talk just pm each other
:beckmoji:
No
Which chapter rayleigh n scooper vs oden?
Please answer me do not like the one on top this quote :kata:

How do you know Rayleigh could already use it in Oden’s flashback ?
Thats prime Rayliegh thats why. What lol. They already went around the world and beat Rocks. Roger was already a Great pirate something Luffy still isn't
Post automatically merged:

Scopper: Should we nip this in the bud, Rayleigh?
Rayleigh: I think so.
Roger: Gaban, Rayleigh stop!! I wouldn't want you guys to get hurt.

Sorry to crush your dreams :milaugh:

Also Roger = Whitebeard,

Just like Roger's crew (strongest Rayleigh/Scopper) = Whitebeard's crew (strongest Oden)

You can't say Roger = Whitebeard based on this fight, but then go deny the fact that Roger pirates = Whitebeard pirates, be consistent.
Take this L. So you showed a panel that doesn't say anything you claimed. Its so easy bodying your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.