What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji are going to defeat King and Queen with their own power.

Oda probably has some type of new haki for them and new transformations like updated Asura and Diable Jambe.

Then they’ll use their equipment boosts (Enma/Raid Suit) on the roof when assisting in the fight with the emperors. something like Zoro using Enma to drain himself to cut Kaido meanwhile Sanji uses the raid suit to block and counter one of big Moms ultimate moves. Basically laying up so that Luffy can dunk on these emperors

So Marco and Zoro won't face any resistance going to the roof? And if Sanji does get to the roof, what will he do up there? He has no feats or portrayal to suggest that he can hurt Kaido...so will he be evacuating the wounded scabbards?
Can you read ?

I wrote that Sanji could intercept Marco vs King whilst going to the roof as a possibility.

Yh thats on you if you dont think Sanji cant do anything....

Oda has taken an ancient tarantula and erased virtually any identifying trait: no detailed hair, no chelicerae, cartoonish eyes and mouth... What's the point of this design, exactly? Not only it's extremely lazy (anybody can think about that and draw it) but, as you say, it doesn't follow any psychology nor even the rules of natural zoans to begin with. So many potential completely wasted as it seems.
There is no rule for natural zoans. Hybrid is half man-beast. Nothing dictates how that turns out. Marco and Maria are just two Zoans with odf hybrid forms. So is Onigumo

A

admiralfanboy69420

Oda has taken an ancient tarantula and erased virtually any identifying trait: no detailed hair, no chelicerae, cartoonish eyes and mouth... What's the point of this design, exactly? Not only it's extremely lazy (anybody can think about that and draw it) but, as you say, it doesn't follow any psychology nor even the rules of natural zoans to begin with. So many potential completely wasted as it seems.
I think Oda was scared of making Black Maria look ugly. He likes drawing pretty girls too much.

Zoro and Sanji are going to defeat King and Queen with their own power.

Oda probably has some type of new haki for them and new transformations like updated Asura and Diable Jambe.

Then they’ll use their equipment boosts (Enma/Raid Suit) on the roof when assisting in the fight with the emperors. something like Zoro using Enma to drain himself to cut Kaido meanwhile Sanji uses the raid suit to block and counter one of big Moms ultimate moves. Basically laying up so that Luffy can dunk on these emperors
Sanji won’t do shit to a yonko. Stop trying to piggyback off zoro

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Can you read ?

I wrote that Sanji could intercept Marco vs King whilst going to the roof as a possibility.

Yh thats on you if you dont think Sanji cant do anything....
So why did Oda have Queen mention the Vinsmokes while looking at Sanji's bounty poster if they aren't going to interact at all?

And why would I think Sanji can do anything to Kaido?

I was just using a colloquial concept as it represented properly the mental image I wanted to convey, if I go technical here fewer users will understand properly. I mean, I probably shouldn't have even used "chelicerae" just for the sake of communication. But if you prefer it:

Oda has taken the oldest known member of the Mygalomorphae infraorder, Avicularioidea superfamily, sole representative of the Rosamygale genus...
Nah, Oda is a big Troll

Lol imagine thinking that Sanji will go there

Queen has a connection with the vinmoske

There's a reason for that
And ? He will use his connections powers to connect to Sanji ? The Queen/Vinsmoke thing may play later in the arc....but as of now their is no time or way it could.

Explain to me why Sanji would magically go downstairs now.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji won’t do jackshit to a yonko he’s a weak irrelevant fuck. Stop crying kid
Waah waah....

I cant understand through all those tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.