What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda was scared of making Black Maria look ugly. He likes drawing pretty girls too much.
That's the most obvious explanation. He noticed he was draw really pretty smile users like Sarahebi Solitare etc. so he decided to make Maria look like a smile that's all there is too it
I think the same but that also feels like a waste of a zoan. Since spiders are gross there was potential to do something quite creepy but whatever:kayneshrug:

Since when are you ever right predicting oda story ? This is the same genius that came up with Sanji vs roided up ichigi and Sanji vs katakuri but missed the most obvious solution! Sanji vs cake ingredients
Are you still crying ?

Do I have a gun to your head....dont believe me then lol

All you do is lying really,

First of all, Ace had potential to surpass Akainu, and CoC was proof of it.

Secondly, using Admirals against the weak est CoC haki users is a cheap move, because Admirals are exceptions and you can compare him to Yonko, who are all CoC users and see the results. You don't compare Ace to Admirals you compare Ace to someone like Hawkins or Urouge then see who is better.

Yes CoC is necessary because Oden is at the top level, and you said something funny as Zoro surpassing Oden, lmao.

First get CoC then he will still need to get stronger, the guy soloed Kaido and was going to beat him if not for old hag. While Zoro is struggling with Denjiro who is not even half as strong as Oden, he even struggled with Killer who is weaker than Eustass Kid, another CoC user.

Zoro dodging Kuma means nothing because he lost, you are repeating the debunked arguments like a broken record, lmao.

You took 4 L's in just 1 day, you have a gift for it, Zoro fan gift.
What did i lie about?
Why you talking about potential? Ace wasn't stronger. Oh so now you want to cry. Talking about why you using Admirals Lmfao this is your 4th L of the day bro. Doesn't matter who i use. The point is you don't need CoC to be stronger. Thank you for admitting your narrative is nonesense. But but CoC:gokulaugh::beckmoji:
Why would i compare Ace to hawkins or somebody else. All i have to prove is that you can be superior without CoC. So your cliam about but but he doesn't have CoC lmao :gokulaugh::kata: Sabo would wreck Don too

Show me where says its necessary to be stronger with CoC.

He never soloed Kaido, he hit him once in his slowest form 20 years ago. Then got club when distracted.

You cliam is that Marco is stronger then Zoro cause he didged him. So if thats true, Zoro should of been stronger then Kuma.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
To set for a later backstory where Judge and Queen are present.

Am I suppoeed to convince you ? Its up to you...again idc
I'm curious about why you think Sanji will fight Kaido.

Queen was in Vegapunk and Judge team when they were studying the lineage factor and experimenting on Kaido and saved him :blush:
Sanji vs Queen is a lock then :datas:

Since when are you ever right predicting oda story ? This is the same genius that came up with Sanji vs roided up ichigi and Sanji vs katakuri but missed the most obvious solution! Sanji vs cake ingredients
Wishful Thinking and Delusions of Grandeur. Empty words with absolute no source material to back up their claims. Yet the audacity to mock others with credibility.

There is no rule for natural zoans. Hybrid is half man-beast. Nothing dictates how that turns out. Marco and Maria are just two Zoans with odf hybrid forms. So is Onigumo
Any partial transformation we've seen in natural zoans were still hybrids in the sense that Marco's human legs turned into bird claws, Pekoms's back turned into a shell, Onigumo's lower body turned into an abdomen... No matter the degree, their original limbs turned into or merged with those of the animal, but here is different because Black Maria is literally growing with no actual hybridation the head that should be combined with or replacing her human one. That's the kind of transformation that occurs among gifters, but never natural fruits.

Nah, Oda is a big Troll
To be honest, I think the guy just wanted Black Maria to be a spider but he didn't want her to be a common model because it would feel lesser than her coleagues nor mythical because it would feel higher, so made a quick search and found pretty much the only ancient spider that more or less fit what he needed. I'm sure the man had a good ride in some Prehistoric Animals Wiki.

I think Oda was scared of making Black Maria look ugly. He likes drawing pretty girls too much.
It's possible, but Black Maria's hybrid didn't really need to be much uglier than Ulti's or the Boa sisters. It was really easy to add some more eyes to her human face and keep the centaur-like anatomy if he wanted to play safe, but this thing with a completely human upper-body yet the spider face also there (and way too cartoonish) is weird as hell.

And ? He will use his connections powers to connect to Sanji ? The Queen/Vinsmoke thing may play later in the arc....but as of now their is no time or way it could.

Explain to me why Sanji would magically go downstairs now.
Post automatically merged:

Waah waah....

I cant understand through all those tears.
It will play out in the upcoming chapters, look Jinbei and WsW had a connection to each others and they're going to fight

Same thing will happen with Queen and Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.