Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
u guys really diodn't belive me when i said drake and page one are on the same level lol when they were first introduced i been saying it.

and apoo is even lower than them hes not even a flying six

u guys really diodn't belive me when i said drake and page one are on the same level lol when they were first introduced i been saying it.

and apoo is even lower than them hes not even a flying six
Apoo was scared shitless by Queen. He was like "If i don't please Queen Sama i'm dead as fuck" scrambling to get back the antidote.

He's like a gnat in comparison to the Big Man :funky:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Base kick sanji made page one go into hybrid mode right away and felt the danger of his life

G3+G2 Luffy made page one almost dislocated his jaw

Sneak attack sing song 1 sword style paper cut apoo

Base kick sanji > g3/g2 elephat gun > sing song 1 sword style

so sing song 1 sword style is around g2 no haki level since apoo is not even flying six

every flying six member want to challenge calamity for a spot but apoo is hiding behind queen and despartely trying to get the antidote to save his life from queen

No respect for Oden, a dude who dances for 5 years without clothes while his people are being killed right and left, getting low differ right after he stopped dancing.
Gaimon is a better choice indeed.
Chaden is the goat and did what he thought was the best, for me his flaws only make his character so much more lovable

let see here 2v1 vs apoo

drake and zoro 2 v 1 apo

drake was 1 shot low dif by base queen 1 sword he had to run

Apoo is scared of queen and knows he can't beat him unless he wins the game

Zoro sneak attack apoo no damage

Drake finish off apoo which zoro failed to do

Queen>Drake>apoo>zoro
Calls himself MonsterZoro, yet all you do is find ways to downplay Zoro through headcanon LOLOLOLOL classic

Status
Not open for further replies.